We're home..... lots to share

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 caroline

• 697 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:00 PM

Congratulations! And glad to hear that you still had a great day, besides the few glitches along the way!

#52 Linzibella

• 110 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:58 PM

Congratulations! Everything looked beatiful.
      It looked like you had a lot of fun that evening too. What did you do about music? Did you hire a dj there or bring an iPod and speakers?

Thanks for sharing.

#53 JBinjour

• 107 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by para el amore
        The resort was great and all of our guest enjoyed themselves. Just travel with a back-up WC and make sure you have all your details squared away. We plan on going back.

This is great advice for all destination brides. You should have a paper trail that contains all correspondences with your wedding coordinator (from day one). LOL, when I met with my wedding coordinator, I had a binder with everything. She probably thought I was nuts, but I didn't care. I don't do surprises, especially a big no-no on my wedding day.

Well, I would recommend using US Airways to Jamaica. You are correct about American Airlines totally sucking. They are not a reliable airline at all. LOL, stay away from Air Jamaica too.
        "Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.'' ~Unknown

#54 para el amore

para el amore
        • 49 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:11 PM

I took speakers and an ipod for dinner and hire a dj for the beach reception, which I provide the music on cds for him to play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users