Sign in to follow this  
bonbon78

Hydrangea or Bouganvilla?

I haven't used either one, but I know bouganvilleas are paper thin, so I could see them not lasting long especially in the heat. I'm not sure about hydrangeas.

Hydrangeas are gorgeous but do not hold up so well after they are cut. You would want to have a spray bottle of water around to keep them "refreshed"

Hydrangeas do not hold up well if they are not in water. Plus I am not sure how the weather is in the Bahamas, but if it is hot and humid they might wilt quickly. You may want to use fake Hydrangeas if you want them really bad and the rest of the flowers real. Your bouquet will look fresh the whole night.

Hi there. I am a wedding florist here in Colorado and trust me, hydrangeas are hard to deal with. They droop soooo fast. Roses and lillies are fantastic because they can withstand the heat of the day and from your hands (let's face it. . .we will all be nervous!) If you insist on hygrandeas or bouganvilla I would have them floating in water until the minute you walk down the aisle!!! Also, the oil from your hands will wilt the petals immediately. Okay, off my soapbox!

kara