Photo

Cymbidium Orchids

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:28 PM

Can you help me find pics of bouquets with Cymbidium Orchids? I like the white,pink, or green orchids. I can't find anything online that's really popped out at me and BDW is awesome with searches lol

TIA!

#2 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
    • 1,016 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:37 PM

Here is a picture of my bouquet. It had orchids, roses, and lilies.

Click the image to open in full size.

Do you want just orchids? I will keep looking.

#3 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:39 PM

Did you check out Tammy's (the host)? Hers were so beautiful. I know a lot of girls used these. I'm off to search for you. BRB.

#4 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by melglnh2o
          Here is a picture of my bouquet. It had orchids, roses, and lilies.

Do you want just orchids? I will keep looking.
          Did you use an outside florist in Cancun?

#5 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
          • 1,016 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JennyK
            Did you use an outside florist in Cancun?
            Yes I did. Here is his contact info marvin@mayadisenofloral.com.mx

Let me just warn you though that he was late to decorate the church. The guests had already arrived and were waiting for while before they showed up with the flowers. He also didn't bring all of the flowers that we paid for. I am not sure if he didn't have them or if he realized it was too late to decorate properly. BUT, I loved all of the flowers that did show up! I believe I have contact info for another vendor. Let me go look and I will let you know.

#6 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:52 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by melglnh2o
              Yes I did. Here is his contact info marvin@mayadisenofloral.com.mx

Let me just warn you though that he was late to decorate the church. The guests had already arrived and were waiting for while before they showed up with the flowers. He also didn't bring all of the flowers that we paid for. I am not sure if he didn't have them or if he realized it was too late to decorate properly. BUT, I loved all of the flowers that did show up! I believe I have contact info for another vendor. Let me go look and I will let you know.
              I already have a florist Cancun Floral Design, Flower Arranging / DiseĀ±o Floral en Cancun, Arreglos Florales

I'm looking for ideas to give her.. I got her quote today and it's a bit high although her work is phenomenal.

#7 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:06 PM

Tammy's bouquet was beautiful
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#8 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

hmm the green looks yellow, but I am sure those were green orchids
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
              • 1,016 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christine
                Tammy's bouquet was beautiful
                That bouquet is very stunning. WOW!!! Here is another one I found that I had saved during my search.

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:11 PM

the sun was setting so the pic was a little warmer in color...the orchids were a more greenish color.

also, here is the vbpic gallery (in the navbar next to the arcade) Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users