Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

A Plea for Help *Please Read***UPDATED 7/27**

pictures are up-oh and they just melt my little heart (and wallet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
pictures are up-oh and they just melt my little heart (and wallet)
Doesn't she just have the cutiest pushed in face? Thanks for loading the pictures for me Christine.

Thank you everyone that said you would donate, every little bit counts. Were still waiting on an update on how she's doing. I'll post as soon as I hear something.

What is the best way for me to donate? Paypal, snail mail, what do you prefer? I don't have much, but can spare a few bucks for that little lady. I love animals as if they were human :) What a horrible problem for her sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davematthews16 View Post
What is the best way for me to donate? Paypal, snail mail, what do you prefer? I don't have much, but can spare a few bucks for that little lady. I love animals as if they were human :) What a horrible problem for her sad.gif
Probably paypal if you have an account would be the fastest. The email address for the paypal account is on the website. But if you perfer to use snail mail, the rescue group has a PO BOX as well. So really it's up to you.

Thanks again everyone for your support.

OMG that breaks my heart. Of course I will donate what I can - thanks for letting us know how we can help! Off to do that right now...

Please keep us updated.