Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#9271 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
  • 747 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:35 PM

I sadly didn't win a thing at the bridal show....I did see one really cool dress that I liked a lot...have to call the bridal store in the morning and see who it is and how much.

Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

#9272 taylorwd

taylorwd
    • 932 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by amandamarieb 

Oh and another, not so happy, surprise...Lomas came back with quotes on the purple flowers. The ones you all liked, $350 per bouquet. Forget it! I think I have it figured out though. Not exactly what I wanted but I still like it and only $60 each. 

That is crazy expensive!!  I feel like Lomas would have so much more success if they lowered their prices a touch.  Then couples might actually consider using them instead of instantly writing them off as too expensive.  But hey, they must be doing well for themselves!

Originally Posted by Mahalo79 

Oh and I was going to post this link, I tried on this dress and fell in love with it, but don't want to buy the 3rd dress I try on, so many more out there!  I am only about 5'4 and have no curves, so I love this dress makes me feel like I have some.  Just wanted to share!  I am wondering if it is beachy enough?  I guess it is appropriate!  Also it is under $800 with 25% off if I get it before end of august.  Maybe I have been watching too many say yes to the dress episodes with 10,000 dresses, but isn't that super reasonable?! 

I tried it on in diamond white.  can you see it? 

I really like it!!  If you like it you should get it.  It doesn't matter if it's the third dress...when you know, you know!  As for it not being beachy enough, it's all about what you want.  So many of us went in with "beachy" in our minds and walked out with something completely opposite.  Go fancy and ball gown if that's what you want!  LOL.  It's your one day to wear a wedding dress, so go with the one that makes you say WOW when you look in the mirror.

Originally Posted by mmc1105 

So sorry it didn't work out... I"m glad you didn't get sucked into the madness and just buy a dress you kinda liked.  I went to a Brides Against Breast Cancer event and bought a dress that I now realize is not really me...

Oh that sucks about your dress!  Are you going to look for another one?

Originally Posted by jazz04 

Hey girls just wanted to share our wedding website at www.weddingwire.com/danandjasmine

I was told also today that uncovered chairs for the ceremony are unlimited and only covered chairs are charged for that is awesome!

Love your website!!!  You two make an absolutely adorable couple!

Attached Files

#9273 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by msmarmar123 

How many BMs are all of you having?  I asked 3 girls..and 1 is a definite..2 are probably nos..but could change their mind closer to the wedding.  I don't want to just ask anyone..and basically anyone else that I might want there as part of it wouldn't be able to afford it (which is the reason the other 2 are nos)

I completely understand the price thing...because I know I couldn't afford to go and be in a DW...

So..should I just leave it as is...with my one BM? It will be easier because she can wear whatever she wants (well..anything I approve that she wants

just got married at the hotel and it was great, over all fun hotel and good food.  just becaure in booking the dj he was not good for us and didn't download first wedding songs at all so first dance was cut off 3 times, mother and groom same thing.  also it says it comes with gow in the dark things we got nothing.

ipod would have saved us a lot more money and more fun.

Sounds AWESOME! Do you have pictures? That also makes me feel good about going witht the sound system option and having my friend who is A DJ just do some light MC works and music control!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#9274 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:13 AM

Big NEWS Ladies! I bought my dress on SATURDAY! I am very pleased with it and it was the second time I tried it on. I really love it and think it is perfect for the vibe of my wedding! PLUS It was on Sale so I only used 1/2 my budget! SO EXCITED!!!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#9275 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
          • 747 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:20 AM

Congratz on finding your dress...even better that it was On Sale :)  Do you have any pics?

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Big NEWS Ladies! I bought my dress on SATURDAY! I am very pleased with it and it was the second time I tried it on. I really love it and think it is perfect for the vibe of my wedding! PLUS It was on Sale so I only used 1/2 my budget! SO EXCITED!!!

#9276 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
            • 747 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:21 AM

3. My little brother is walking me down the aisle so I am going to have him stand as my witness, worked out!

That is so cute!

#9277 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
              • 899 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Fabulous news Maggie!!  So glad you found the one.  Wanna share pics?  You know how we all love those!!

#9278 Mahalo79

Mahalo79
                • 175 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by murmel 

I had a really hard time with this one. I will have 3 BM, and FI has 5 groomsmen. I struggled with the idea of trying to match sides, but didn't want to ask people just to ask people. So I finally concluded I asked people because I wanted them there, not just to match his side! It's a hard choice, but whatever should happen is meant to happen and you should enjoy it either way

I am the opposite.  I have 5 bridesmaids and FI only has 2 groomsment at the moment.  I think he will ask my brother in law and sisters boyfriend closer to the date, he does not feel any need to have a plan in place at the moment.  I think that it's fine if the numbers are off, I like the pictures where they are not all matcy anyways.  I have been in 2 weddings where myself and another bridesmaid had to "share" a GM, lol so we walked down the aisle both holding one of his arms, it was cute!

#9279 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                  • 899 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:36 AM

I really need to stop reading Tripadvisor.  The water/beach situation is really stressing me out :(

Is it really as bad as they say it is? 

#9280 Steve&Julia

Steve&Julia
                    • 113 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:58 AM

we didn't have any problems in the beach at all and the water either

Jewels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users