Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#7981 dstinationdrmr

dstinationdrmr
  • 309 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:32 AM

So, I'm gonna try this again.

These are the centerpieces my mom and I have been working on. Let me know what you think. Putting it in a Word doc was the only way I could make them fit.

Attachment 5147

Attached Files

#7982 daniepps

daniepps
    • 304 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:43 AM

Here's my To-Do list:

1. Buy tiara
      2. Find and buy comb/barette
      3. Find and buy jewelry
      4. Find and buy bridesmaids jewelry
      5. Get heels on shoes cut down-DONE
      6. Make reception playlist-DONE
      7. Buy placecard holders
      8. Print menus and placecards
      9. Buy unity sand set
      10. Order programs-DONE
      11. Decide what to do for centerpieces
      12. Order paper lanters
      13. Order bridal party t-shirts
      14. Buy OOT bags and contents
      15. Order reception favors
      16. Order ceremony stuff- bubbles/tissues/rose petals
      17. Pay for Ty's wedding band
      18. Finalize ceremony script-DONE

#7983 dstinationdrmr

dstinationdrmr
      • 309 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:33 AM

Lindz,

Really cute pics and I like the movie you put together. Good job!! Oh, and I wanted to tell you I'm going stay @ The Roosevelt this weekend. I can't wait!!

#7984 taylorwd

taylorwd
        • 932 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:15 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr
          Isn't there a cake place in Austin that's on Amazing Wedding Cakes? Not sure if they're wayyy overpriced, but I want to help and that's all I got.
          Organized?! It's all an illusion. The main reason I was hoping someone would take over the to-do list was to make me more organized. I kinda feel an obligation to get stuff done once I post it on here. It's definitely motivation.
          I agree, this To Do list really holds me accountable. I have my own lists of course, LOTS of them! But for some reason this is the one that really gets my butt in gear.

Quote:

These are the centerpieces my mom and I have been working on. Let me know what you think. Putting it in a Word doc was the only way I could make them fit.

Attachment 5147
          I LOVE those!!!! They turned out really, really well.

#7985 taylorwd

taylorwd
          • 932 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:17 AM

Thanks for all the props on the banner ladies!!

Lindz, excellent job on your slideshow!! I love your choice in music. We got down to Ain't Life Grand at my wedding :)

#7986 amybermuda

amybermuda
            • 870 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:17 AM

[QUOTE=dstinationdrmr;1328794]So, I'm gonna try this again.

/QUOTE]

Wicked!!! Meredith those look awesome. You must do a DIY thread on here. Congrats!

#7987 dstinationdrmr

dstinationdrmr
              • 309 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:44 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amybermuda
                Wicked!!! Meredith those look awesome. You must do a DIY thread on here. Congrats!
                Thx Wendy and Amy! You just don't know how long it took me to post what I did. I'll try to post a DIY but I have no clue what I'm doing....so not tech savvy!

#7988 amandamarieb

amandamarieb
                • 239 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:53 AM

Quote:

Attachment 5147
                  They look great! That's so awesome!
                  Amanda ~ Marrying Stephen on October 10th 2010 at Azul Sensatori

http://tickers.Ticke....ded6/event.png

#7989 amandamarieb

amandamarieb
                  • 239 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:57 AM

Amy F, question for you if you don't mind sharing your secrets ... where did you find the image that you put on your postcards?

Vistaprint is doig 100 free postcards this week and want to print mine (we are using them to make a guest book) but i cannot find an image I like. Looking for something that looks aged. Any idea where to begin?

THANKS!
                    Amanda ~ Marrying Stephen on October 10th 2010 at Azul Sensatori

http://tickers.Ticke....ded6/event.png

#7990 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:13 PM

Congrats and welcome Jazz!
                      So, I'm gonna try this These are the centerpieces my mom and I have been working on. Let me know what you think. Putting it in a Word doc was the only way I could make them fit.

Amy F, question for you if you don't mind sharing your secrets ... where did you find the image that you put on your postcards?

Vistaprint is doig 100 free postcards this week and want to print mine (we are using them to make a guest book) but i cannot find an image I like. Looking for something that looks aged. Any idea where to begin?

THANKS!
                      You're talking to me right... haha, um which postcard? I made 4 of them. All images of which I stole from the internet :) Google search baby!

I just made another postcard for my Vegas wedding on Sunday, it should be here by Wed or Thursday and I'll share with you girls. I may do a mini planning thread for my Vegas wedding, searching this forum there is literally no info and only a couple Vegas planning threads. My wedding is just a exaggerated legal day but maybe someone will want to do this in the future.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users