Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#7861 gingerlover36

gingerlover36
  • Newbie
  • 89 posts

    Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:54 PM

    Question for past brides...or current...I am a huge emailer - much better with expressing myself through written word than speaking. However, I think I might get quicker responses if I call Miami direct. What method did or do you use?

    annnnd

    Do you think because I am 10 months out they might not be as responsive as if it was closer? I do like my girl she has been really sweet so far, and sometimes she responds the same day but lately its been 1-2 week response time.

    #7862 amybermuda

    amybermuda
    • Member
    • 870 posts

      Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:21 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by gingerlover36
      Question for past brides...or current...I am a huge emailer - much better with expressing myself through written word than speaking. However, I think I might get quicker responses if I call Miami direct. What method did or do you use?

      annnnd

      Do you think because I am 10 months out they might not be as responsive as if it was closer? I do like my girl she has been really sweet so far, and sometimes she responds the same day but lately its been 1-2 week response time.
      I emailed mostly but I also called once or twice a month. Anytime I did not get a response I would call. Plus its good to make personal contact. Also, try to ask for opinions - they might be faster to respond to a question asking them what they recommend.

      If you are asking for price quotes, they have to send them to Lomas in Mexico and Lomas has to get back to them, so it depends on what you are asking. If you are booking reception or ceremony locations - I would want answers to that pronto. But May/June is a busy wedding season so that could also be the reason?

      Here is someone else who helped me; you could try her too:

      Roxy A. Daniel
      National Sales Trainer
      Premier Worldwide Marketing, LLC
      Exclusive worldwide sales and marketing representatives for Karisma Hotels & Resorts
      3191 Coral Way, PH 202
      Miami, FL 33145
      Tel: 786.497.5035
      Fax: 305.445.1075

      #7863 KittenHeart

      KittenHeart
      • Sr. Member
      • 3,103 posts

        Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:59 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Afrommert
        Hey Ladies< i wanted to check and show my excitment for all the upcoming brides, Its so cool to see so many brides going to Azul Sensatori. We should be getting some sort of offsite wedding coordinator fee, we do a fantastic job of planning and support :) hehe
        After reading a few pages, I see a few things have changed.
        Chong, Im so glad I told you about this blog and that you found your way around on here- isn't it amazing!!! Looks like the gazebo fabric price went up on you, booo!! That totally sux. Sometimes if you write a email asking for them to honor the price you heard it was before their may be somthing they can work out for you. OR maybe even inquire about it with the onsite? Maybe they will atleast give you a resort credit and you can use they credit for a massage or twards wedding day hair style or somthing ;0
        Question for past brides...or current...I am a huge emailer - much better with expressing myself through written word than speaking. However, I think I might get quicker responses if I call Miami direct. What method did or do you use?

        annnnd

        Do you think because I am 10 months out they might not be as responsive as if it was closer? I do like my girl she has been really sweet so far, and sometimes she responds the same day but lately its been 1-2 week response time.
        I too am a big emailer! I had Kiara and she would take a week to respond sometimes but always very thorough with me. In fact she emailed me today to say what's up and she loved my photos :)

        #7864 KittenHeart

        KittenHeart
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,103 posts

          Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:00 PM

          Also, got some more pictures my photog put up on a website, these are temporarily up if you wanna check them out :)

          Amy + Daylen 2010

          #7865 taylorwd

          taylorwd
          • Member
          • 932 posts

            Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:23 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by KittenHeart
            Also, got some more pictures my photog put up on a website, these are temporarily up if you wanna check them out :)

            Amy + Daylen 2010
            Oh yaaaaaaay this is what I've been waiting for!! Everything looks so fantastic down to the smallest detail. I don't think David would have changed anything! There's not a bad picture in the bunch, you must be drooling over them!

            #7866 beaz2be

            beaz2be
            • Jr. Member
            • 256 posts

              Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by KittenHeart
              Also, got some more pictures my photog put up on a website, these are temporarily up if you wanna check them out :)
              AmyKH your photos are just fantastic! You were such a beautiful bride and seeing your pics makes me so excited about AS. I have to be careful tho' because every time I see something from your pics I'm like "oh, I want the cigar roller, oh I want that bouquet, Oh I want the exotic gazebo, oh I want the donkey" hahaha... basically I just seem to want to copy your wedding :-), it looked like such an amazing time.

              Congrats!

              #7867 taylorwd

              taylorwd
              • Member
              • 932 posts

                Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:36 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by beaz2be
                AmyKH your photos are just fantastic! You were such a beautiful bride and seeing your pics makes me so excited about AS. I have to be careful tho' because every time I see something from your pics I'm like "oh, I want the cigar roller, oh I want that bouquet, Oh I want the exotic gazebo, oh I want the donkey" hahaha... basically I just seem to want to copy your wedding :-), it looked like such an amazing time.

                Congrats!
                Hahahahahaha! Be very careful of wanting to copy her wedding! She had two years to plan and it turned out like a professional did it. I think we all have wedding envy over what she did. Fab fab fab!

                #7868 beaz2be

                beaz2be
                • Jr. Member
                • 256 posts

                  Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:29 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by taylorwd
                  Hahahahahaha! Be very careful of wanting to copy her wedding! She had two years to plan and it turned out like a professional did it. I think we all have wedding envy over what she did. Fab fab fab!

                  Don't worry, I'm not actually fooling myself. hahaha. But I find I get wedding envy from EVERYONE on here (and don't think you're not included in that miss ). I'm just loving soaking up the awesomeness of everyone's days!! So gorgeous.

                  #7869 daniepps

                  daniepps
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 304 posts

                    Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:03 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                    Also, got some more pictures my photog put up on a website, these are temporarily up if you wanna check them out :)

                    Amy + Daylen 2010
                    Beautiful pics!

                    #7870 KittenHeart

                    KittenHeart
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 3,103 posts

                      Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:25 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by taylorwd
                      Oh yaaaaaaay this is what I've been waiting for!! Everything looks so fantastic down to the smallest detail. I don't think David would have changed anything! There's not a bad picture in the bunch, you must be drooling over them!
                      THANK YOU!!! It totally took me a minute going... "David? OH David TUTERA!" LOL! That's the best compliment ever <3

                      It's funny, I've looked at them so much and totally love them and then start picking them apart and hate them, now back to loving them :)

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by beaz2be
                      AmyKH your photos are just fantastic! You were such a beautiful bride and seeing your pics makes me so excited about AS. I have to be careful tho' because every time I see something from your pics I'm like "oh, I want the cigar roller, oh I want that bouquet, Oh I want the exotic gazebo, oh I want the donkey" hahaha... basically I just seem to want to copy your wedding :-), it looked like such an amazing time.

                      Congrats!
                      Thank you! That's what I was hoping for, sharing pictures to get you girls excited, I had the best time of my life there!
                      LOL! Yeah be careful because Wendy's right, I did have a lot of time on my hands and ended up nearly tripling my budget sooo....

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by taylorwd
                      Hahahahahaha! Be very careful of wanting to copy her wedding! She had two years to plan and it turned out like a professional did it. I think we all have wedding envy over what she did. Fab fab fab!
                      Don't worry, I'm not actually fooling myself. hahaha. But I find I get wedding envy from EVERYONE on here (and don't think you're not included in that miss
                      Beautiful pics!
                      Thank you!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users