19262 replies to this topic

#661 Mrs.StephP.2Be

Mrs.StephP.2Be
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:40 PM

mrs.meyer73109
    welcome to the forum!

amysteele444
    Love your idea of a postcard guest book. If I didn't have just immediate family coming down for our wedding i would probably have to steal your idea :)

#662 heather hunder

heather hunder
    • 23 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 06:58 AM

Hi Tracey S

We are using tammsphotos.com She was had a great price package and its a husband and wife team. they have a place where they stay for cheap in Mexico so you don't have to pay for their hotel room.

Good Luck

#663 GroomedFromTheLOU!

GroomedFromTheLOU!
      • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:21 AM

Hey Everyone!

So, today is Nov. 1st! Does that mean the hotel is open? Or did I miss the news somewhere that it's been postponed (again)?

Hope everyone's doing well!

GFTL

#664 Solidshan83

Solidshan83
        • 103 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:18 AM

Where did you find out about the Chairs? - Its seems like all the information is just trickeling in from the Wedding Planners at Karisma.[/QUOTE]

tell me about it !!! personally, i had to ask nancy for the quote on the chivary chairs and i got the same price, $14 per chair. however, i requested quotes on the following and still haven't gotten any answers, if any of you have the pricing pleeeeeeeease let me know.

lounge area set up
          centerpiece other than the ones on LOMAS website...
          Click the image to open in full size.

linens other than white.... supposedly this is on the Lomas website but I can't find it anywhere[/QUOTE]

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS CENTERPIECE COSTS??

#665 milejilo

milejilo
          • 313 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:48 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Solidshan83
            Where did you find out about the Chairs? - Its seems like all the information is just trickeling in from the Wedding Planners at Karisma.
            [/I][/B]

tell me about it !!! personally, i had to ask nancy for the quote on the chivary chairs and i got the same price, $14 per chair. however, i requested quotes on the following and still haven't gotten any answers, if any of you have the pricing pleeeeeeeease let me know.

lounge area set up
            centerpiece other than the ones on LOMAS website...

linens other than white.... supposedly this is on the Lomas website but I can't find it anywhere[/QUOTE]

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS CENTERPIECE COSTS??[/QUOTE]

no, i sent nancy a picture of this centerpiece in august and haven't received pricing... if i hear anything i'll post it.

#666 mexicanbridewithquestions

mexicanbridewithquestions
            • 149 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:30 PM

I really want to do OOT bags for my guests when getting married in Mexico. I am having about 70-90 guests at the wedding. Since some of them will be singles, when ordering stuff, I got 70 bags for my guests. I found them at Old Navy and when they arrived yesterday, I am dumbfounded by how much space 70 bags take up!

I tried fitting them in suitcases, and realized if i take all 70 bags then it will take up 4 suitcases! That's not going to work, since I also need to get other stuff down to Mexico like my clothes, etc.

Does anyone have suggestions for getting large amounts of stuff down to Mexico for their wedding? I am going to ask some of our guests to take extra suitcases, but I don't want to ask too many.

Shipping rules look complicated. But has anyone shipped anything to Mexico successfully and can you tell me how?? Or does anyone have other suggestions about getting it down there?

#667 Mrs.StephP.2Be

Mrs.StephP.2Be
              • 24 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 06:20 PM

MexicanBridewithQuestions

I haven't looked into this personally but my TA suggested upgrading our plan ticket for around $75 and it allows us to bring extra suitcases or extra weight. I can't remember the details but it may be worth checking into.
                Also, she said we are allowed to bring golf clubs down at no extra cost. If you have access to a hard cover golf club case you can stuff it full of your extras instead of clubs. Supposedly they never check.

#668 Ania

Ania
                • 41 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 05:50 PM

I wonder how Jenn is doing! Her wedding is tomorrow! I wish her the very best.

#669 Soon2beTWells

Soon2beTWells
                  • Banned
                  • 125 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:09 PM

Last second I know, but I am signed up for the azul sensator Webinar that starts in 45min, if anyone would like me to ask a specific question plase let me know.

#670 Soon2beTWells

Soon2beTWells
                    • Banned
                    • 125 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:09 PM

And I guess I can't spell tonight...sorry about that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users