#6201 suzannepdc

suzannepdc
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by taylorwd
    Eeeek my ticker is now in days!!!
    WOW!! Congrats!!

p.s. - still trying to work things out. I cannot tell you how upset I am.

#6202 ~Katie~

~Katie~
    • 1,225 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:08 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by meghan
      ok, lets see if this works:

Click the image to open in full size.

ahhhh Meghan - they're gorgeous! elegant and classic....so pretty. and i definitely can't imagine a kid wearing them!

love, love, love them!!!

#6203 daniepps

daniepps
      • 304 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:13 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by taylorwd
        Tiffany is famous for only answering parts of questions. I truly don't think it's intentional. I think she only half reads emails. It was one of my biggest complaints with her, constantly having to re-ask questions over and over. As if we have time for that--just read it right the first time!!
        I've learned that if I numerate questions she answers all of them. Otherwise if you have 4 questions, only one or two will be answered if you just put it in a paragraph.

#6204 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
        • 264 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:15 PM

Meghan - Your shoes are very pretty and elegant. Well done!!

#6205 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
          • 264 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:16 PM

Ok so I need to write my planning thread where do I go to do this. I website illiterate.

#6206 ~Crista-Lee~

~Crista-Lee~
            • 329 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by meghan
              ok, lets see if this works:

Super cute Meghan! I just thought of your small feet..they will be absolutely adorable!

#6207 ~Crista-Lee~

~Crista-Lee~
              • 329 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:00 PM

Ahhh... I posted that last one before I was finished...

Meghan - they will look adorable yet very elegant!

#6208 taylorwd

taylorwd
                • 932 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by daniepps
                  I've learned that if I numerate questions she answers all of them. Otherwise if you have 4 questions, only one or two will be answered if you just put it in a paragraph.
                  Yup, tried putting each question as its own bullet. She still managed to miss some. If it weren't so frustrating it'd be comical!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by suzannepdc
                  WOW!! Congrats!!

p.s. - still trying to work things out. I cannot tell you how upset I am.
                  Believe me, I know how upset you are!!! It consumed me for days. My thoughts are with you, girl.

#6209 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B
                    Ok so I need to write my planning thread where do I go to do this. I website illiterate.
                    If you click up at the top left hand side you'll get to the general area and then just look for the subcategories "Planning Journal" and start a new thread

#6210 ~Crista-Lee~

~Crista-Lee~
                    • 329 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:58 PM

I need to vent!!! I just got a pretty upsetting text from a friend/BM while I was at the gym tonight. She pretty much told me our friendship is over, that she wasn't going to a BM anymore... ya no kidding? I just can't believe she was spineless enough to do this over a text message!

Honestly.. it's a relief! We've grown apart but only because she's jealous that our other friend started dating my FI's best friend... I know she feels left out but she's done some pretty mean spirited things lately and said things that just weren't cool. We always invited her out and she always cancelled... I think we were the ones putting the work into the friendship.

It is a bit of a weight lifted off my shoulders... now I can have the person who truly has been there for me and who I truly want to be my MOH. I just couldn't have my one friend as a MOH before because the other would have been upset and left out... I didn't do what I wanted to make someone else happy WTF? I forgot this was my wedding.

My FI and I agree that I shouldn't respond to the messages. We're both happier that this weight has been lifted and I'm happier and better off without her friendship! C'est la vie!

Sorry to vent like this... you ladies might be the only one's who might at least some what understand... or maybe I'm just crazy.

Now do I ruin my work out tonight with a glass of wine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users