• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#551 Ania

Ania
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 01:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PammyP
    Ok, me again...I wake up too early these days and can't get back to sleep as my mind starts buzzing with questions & ideas!

Have any Canadian brides come across the 'book a honeymoon suite and your wedding package is free' deal? If so, how did you book it? I think Signature is the only tour company that is offering the Sensatori so far.
    Pammy, I've been told by my TA that because Canadians have a better rate than U.S. on the hotels, we do not get a "free wedding package" option.

amysteele444:

Of course I cannot be 100% certain as I was not personally on site and have not had the opportunity to review the hotel, however, by reviewing Abby's photos from early October visit and as I'm in architecture, I wouldn't be too worried about the construction progress. I'd hazard a guess that they are in their deficiency stage by now. The pics were posted on the 6th, and now we're 2 weeks later. If they have a right amount of crew, they can easily be done by Nov. They were pretty much finished boarding (gypsum ceilings in the main lobby); a lot of electrical wiring was hanging - mostly for light fixtures; the flooring was under way -mostly completed. I'd imagine that most spaces can be easily occupied. The beach looks a wreck but I'm sure they'll clean up the seaweed and dump some fresh sand. The one pic with tennis courts in the background, you can tell with the scaffolding that they are painting the buildings. Painting is one of the last items that contractors do. Quiet frankly, all they are missing really is a proper clean up, some inspections if all the electrical/ mechanical (air conditioning etc) work, if it's up to code, if everything is as per architect's design, especially fire safety and then the owner can start moving in with furniture in restaurants. You'd be surprised how fast they move. Really, try not to worry about something in the end you have so little power over.

#552 Sensatori Bride

Sensatori Bride
    • 229 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:09 PM

Hi Ladies,

If anyone is interested my TA sent me information on a webinar that Karisma is doing tonight. The topic is Destination Weddings at their resorts. It begins at 7pm EST.

If you're interested send me your email and I'll send you the information.
      Mesita and Durante
      June 18, 2009
      Excellence Playa Mujeres

My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

#553 Beecher2Be

Beecher2Be
      • 19 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:11 PM

Mrs.Steph,

I am using the Wedding Holiday as well and they told me that if I book the Honeymoon suite I get the basic wedding for free. So I upgraded my room for $1000 ($500 each) and it is still less then if you have to purchase the Wedding Package.

Also, I looked into it and the dates for my wedding trip departing December 28th, 2008 from Toronto are sold out. Geez for a place that hasn't even opened yet it is pretty popular!

#554 jennik13

jennik13
        • 118 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride
          Hi Ladies,

If anyone is interested my TA sent me information on a webinar that Karisma is doing tonight. The topic is Destination Weddings at their resorts. It begins at 7pm EST.

Yes, please send info to me@jenniklein.com
          Wasn't this webinar supposed to be Sunday, Nov 2?

#555 Tracy_S

Tracy_S
          • 268 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:34 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride
            Hi Ladies,

I am totally interested, my email address is tbedient_21@hotmail.com.. thanks so much for the info!!

#556 Tracy_S

Tracy_S
            • 268 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:52 PM

Just trying out my new ticker to see if I did it right!!!

#557 katken

katken
              • 268 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 06:32 PM

It looks like the ticker worked! I'm jealous.

#558 mexicanbridewithquestions

mexicanbridewithquestions
                • 149 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:46 PM

Quote:
                  I'll be attending a webinar for travel agents tomorrow morning specifically on the Sensatori so I will post the info I get after that!
                  Can't wait to hear what you find out.

#559 Soon2beTWells

Soon2beTWells
                  • Banned
                  • 125 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:42 PM

Quote:
                    I'll be attending a webinar for travel agents tomorrow morning specifically on the Sensatori so I will post the info I get after that!

I am excited to see what you find out. I am hoping that since you are a TA that they are going to be a little more straight forward with you. It seems like everyone gets a different answer. Thanks in advance for sharing :)

#560 selina

selina
                    • 46 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 08:51 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jennik13
                      wedding website is done! check it out :)

Jenni + Mike . Rivera Maya, Mexico . May 17, 2009
                      I absolutely LOVE your website. Did you guys do that yourself? Looks great!!
                      http://i217.photobuc....e/us_small.jpg

Getting hitched in style to my babe
                      Azul Sensatori :: Riviera Maya :: Mexico
                      October First Two Thousand NineVisit our website @ http://tonyandselina.nearlyweds.com http://www.ezticker.....ing/ticker.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users