Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#4531 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:28 PM

What is everyone doing about a guest book. I am thinking about not doing one. Is that bad?
    I feel like its one of those things I will never look at again and for some reason I think of funerals when I think of guest books, not weddings.
    i thought about doing the signature frame and then getting a picture for it after the wedding.

#4532 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:34 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B
      What is everyone doing about a guest book. I am thinking about not doing one. Is that bad?
      I feel like its one of those things I will never look at again and for some reason I think of funerals when I think of guest books, not weddings.
      i thought about doing the signature frame and then getting a picture for it after the wedding.
      I totally agree with you, I totally didn't want to do one either, I thought, what's the point!

I bought a guestbook tree which is a PDF I'm printing out at Kinko's and it's a bare tree and guests make their finger/thumb prints the leaves with the green ink I bought and they sign their name then I can frame it. It's really cute and I picked out the fonts and everything of our names and wedding dates on it.

Then I thought about doing a poloroid guest book using a vintage looking chalkboard, my BF's dad has a camera I can use, just need a chalkboard. Then I was going to buy some props to play with.

THEN a few weeks ago my photog sent me a guestbook with my engagement photos in it! I didn't pay for this or ask for it, he just sent it! So there you have it, I went from wanting none to having 3 :)

#4533 meghan

meghan
      • 832 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:11 PM

Here is a link on azul sensatori that my travel agent sent to me when she went. Take a look at the video.

YouTube - Weddings at Azul Sensatori

#4534 lolo

lolo
        • 187 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:53 PM

Well my bouquets were a bit dissapointing.....but I tweaked them up and I think they are cute. I actually really like them!! They were a bit sparse,so i just added more flowers.
          Click the image to open in full size.

#4535 lolo

lolo
          • 187 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

here is a sample of our cups. I didn't get a price yet. Hoping to get a discount on ordering 35 of them. The reg price is $11.95 CDN. Hope they are about $8
            I think they look like alot of fun!! My FI did them all by himself!! I am so proud of him...photoshop is extremley difficult.

everyones name and pics of us with them are going on each one. Now to get all of the pics...

#4536 lolo

lolo
            • 187 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:09 PM

We are not doing a guest book, but video messages. It should be more fun than a book and a bit more blackmail material:)
              I'll enlist someone to go around 2 or 3 times to get messages and wishes on camera. As the night goes on should be fun!!

KIttenheart: you are one organized girl. Makes me feel like I'm slacking Lol! Just don't make yourself crazy.I started early too and have changed my mind on a few things but can't change them because don't want FI to say "i told you so"
              Just stay sane!!!

#4537 lolo

lolo
              • 187 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Afrommert
                LOL and if you look at my ticker, OMG< 38DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                You lucky girl!! only 37 more days to make yourself crazy!! (then what)

I'm going to have to take up a hobby after wedding planning is over
                I'll have so much free time

And my seamstress is making me crazy!! I was supposed to go see her today to pick up my TTD and see what needs to be done with my gown, and she canceled on me again!! So we will try again next week. I told her I need everything done by Jan 30 and she said "no problem 2 weeks i'll be done"
                What She's had my dresses for 2 months...

#4538 meghan

meghan
                • 832 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:53 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lolo
                  here is a sample of our cups. I didn't get a price yet. Hoping to get a discount on ordering 35 of them. The reg price is $11.95 CDN. Hope they are about $8
                  I think they look like alot of fun!! My FI did them all by himself!! I am so proud of him...photoshop is extremley difficult.

everyones name and pics of us with them are going on each one. Now to get all of the pics...
                  That's a great idea putting pictures of you with them on the cups. I might just copy you on that get them from starbucks as well! Do you just go to any starbucks and buy them or do you order them online?

#4539 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:53 AM

Lolo, I think your bouquet's look great!! Very pretty :)

Also I think the cups are wonderful, personalized and obviously took time and a lot of thought. Your guests will love them!

I've been engaged for nearly 2 years so I've had WAY too much time... ugh, spent too much too. This whole process has lost it's excitement but thank you, I am organized because I'm paranoid, LOL.

#4540 renee1811

renee1811
                    • 539 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:20 AM

Meghan--thanks for that video! I cannot wait to go there and lay out by one of those pools :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users