• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#4451 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~Nicole~
    Well I have to admit.... I think your neuroticness is what I love about you :)
    I'm just trying to be encouraging that's all!

Katie, have you tried googling for the wording? I always find stuff that way.
    Aww yes!! As long as someone enjoys it then I don't feel as bad :)

#4452 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:18 PM

Katie - I'm probably the last one on here that should be trying to help with this since I think I'm the only one that isn't having an AHR :)

Here's a few:

Katie
      and
      Chris
      together with their parents
      are happy to announce
      their marriage
      on May 7th
      Puerto Morelos, Mexico

Please join them
      for a post wedding celebration (or reception)
      on Saturday, May 22nd 2010
      TIME

Or more formal:

Katie & Chris ______, together with their parents
      request the pleasure of your company
      at their marriage reception Saturday, the twenty-second of May
      Two-thousand and ten
      at seven o'clock in the evening
      St. Paul's Cathedral
      675 Main Street
      Baltimore, Maryland

Last but not least, more detailed:

Katie & _________ together with their parents
      request the pleasure of your company at a reception to celebrate their recent marriage
      The reception will be held at

The Mayflower Hotel,
      200, Main Street, Knightsbridge
      on Thursday, 30th May 2009
      at 2.30 o'clock

Their wedding in Puerto Morales, Mexico was beautiful and intimate and now it's time celebrate with family and friends

R.S.V.P. Tel: Susan 223.768.2603
      Email: susan@swiftmail.com

Just a few options, I know they aren't great! I'll keep looking :)

#4453 momichele

momichele
      • 203 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 06:51 PM

Hi Girls
        My finance and I are back and forth where to get married this July in Mexico. We are down to two choices: Azul Sensatori or Riu Palace. Both places look great but I can not decided. I heard the beach at Azul was not very nice. Does anyone know? I love the beach and would prefer this to the pool. Any help would be great.

#4454 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
        • 264 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 08:27 PM

Katie,

Here is what our AH invites look like. If you want to use the vebiage please do. Its really had to figure out the right thing to say.

Attached Files

#4455 renee1811

renee1811
          • 539 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:26 PM

whew, I have had a lot of catching up to do with reading posts. Unfortunately, I did not do a single thing of my to-do list. I am not trying to bring down the (normally!) peppy mood of this board, but this past week has been really difficult. My best friend's fiance (they were getting married in March) was killed in a bad car accident on Christmas day. I have spent the past few days running around town canceling all the different vendors so she won't have to do that.

So I guess, I just want to remind everyone--even though wedding planning can get crazy, at the end of the day, just remember that you are marrying the man you love and that is all that really matters.

#4456 renee1811

renee1811
            • 539 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:32 PM

lolo, I love your ring--it is beautiful!

Amy KH--congrats and knocking off everything on your to-do list! are you ready for your BD shoot soon?!

Nicole--thanks for the words of wisdom always :)

#4457 momichele

momichele
              • 203 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 12:30 AM

So we decided on Azul Sensatori tonight after talking with the TA. I am so happy that we decided on a place. We are just waiting to see what day our wedding will take place.

#4458 lolo

lolo
                • 187 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 12:49 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by renee1811
                  whew, I have had a lot of catching up to do with reading posts. Unfortunately, I did not do a single thing of my to-do list. I am not trying to bring down the (normally!) peppy mood of this board, but this past week has been really difficult. My best friend's fiance (they were getting married in March) was killed in a bad car accident on Christmas day. I have spent the past few days running around town canceling all the different vendors so she won't have to do that.

So I guess, I just want to remind everyone--even though wedding planning can get crazy, at the end of the day, just remember that you are marrying the man you love and that is all that really matters.
                  you are absolutley right. I am so sorry about your friends fiance. I hope she can make it through, having great friends like you will help.
                  At the end of the day we have to remember why we are doing all of this.

#4459 lolo

lolo
                  • 187 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 12:52 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by momichele
                    So we decided on Azul Sensatori tonight after talking with the TA. I am so happy that we decided on a place. We are just waiting to see what day our wedding will take place.
                    Congrats on deciding. That was one of the most stressful things for me to do. Next was getting the price for travel that we wanted.
                    After that smooooth sailing

#4460 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:35 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B
                      Katie,

Here is what our AH invites look like. If you want to use the vebiage please do. Its really had to figure out the right thing to say.
                      I took a look out of curiosity, this looks great! I love it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users