Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!
Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:41 PM
Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:26 PM
Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:31 PM
Agreed, everyone does have great taste!!
Also, Crista, I'm just waiting for your update and then I'll put up our to-do list for the next two weeks, thanks!
Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:47 PM
STARTING Friday, December 11th 2009 – ENDING Friday, December 25th 2009
We will check in with what is done either as it’s done or every other Friday and start a new list!
KittenHeart (Amy) to do’s:
1. Freaking pick out and purchase a veil already!
2. Pay Ali for OOT bag items
3. Order MOH gift
4. Finish making bridesmaid fascinators
5. Buy cardstock and print out OOT bag items
6. Print out guestbook tree and get nice pen and purell
7. Complete one week P90X & one week Insanity (12 workouts)
8. Finalize all appts for BD shoot prep
9. Hear back on invite design?
AmyBermuda to do’s:
1. Finalize & shop online for seating card display
2. Plan Xmas shopping trips for all other wedding decorations
3. Update budget
4. Determine excursion activities and budget for them.
MrsVaughn2B (Andrea) to do’s:
#1 Order OOT bags ( I slacked and now have to wait for more to come back in stock)
#2 Order OOT candles
#3 Monogram stickers for my AH invites
#4 Jewelry for bridesmaids
#5 Decide hair and make up for wedding day – in process
Thefuturemrslutz (Lindz) to do’s:
1) Print and mail STD's!!
2) Put deposit down on rooms at Le Blanc (instead of booking my trip as deposit.
3) I have added a lot to my website...just need to complete it!
4) Try on 3 wedding dresses again!
~Crista-Lee~ to do’s: (from the 2 weeks prior)
1. Finish getting address' for my Save the Dates (ordered this weekend)
2. Write out Christmas cards to go with the STD's.
3. Start looking for BM dresses
4. Start looking for center piece idea's/ decor idea's
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users