Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19266 replies to this topic

#4061 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:22 PM

Hey ladies! I'm finally back from my wedding and 2 week Costa Rica honeymoon! The wedding was fantastic and I was able to meet 2 fellow BDW brides which was so fun. I'll post more when I have time this weekend, but the wedding was truly wonderful, the staff very helpful and our 70 guests had a great time. Don't 2nd guess your choice of a destination wedding or the hotel - it was the best decision we could have made!

More to come!
    http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#4062 renee1811

renee1811
    • 539 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:57 PM

Hoosierfan--I can't wait to see pictures and hear more details! Glad you had an awesome wedding!

#4063 renee1811

renee1811
      • 539 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:58 PM

has anyone participated/planning on participating in the Starfish Passing Thread?

#4064 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:01 PM

Chrissy! Welcome back and congrats!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures!!!!

I'm so glad to hear that it was wonderful!

#4065 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
          • 4,512 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:41 PM

Congrats Hoiserfan and welcome back! So glad to hear it was everything you imagined :)
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#4066 amybermuda

amybermuda
            • 870 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:36 PM

Welcome back Chrissy!!! So happy that you have a great wedding with your large group and cant wait to hear about Costa Rica!

Thats awesome that you had so much time to get married & honeymoon! Congrats Mrs!

#4067 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:15 AM

Katie - I have to find the humor in things... this is nowhere in the ballpark the same as your bridesmaid situation but one of my guests just gave me the same speech. We were supposed to meet for coffee and had to cancel twice so she's cancelling her trip to Mexico for my wedding because we just "aren't close friends." Gotta love people! It's funny because she's right, we're not close and I'm actually really happy she cancelled.

Just thought it was interesting that happened to both of us on our 5 month mark!

Hope you're doing well!

#4068 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                • 1,225 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:53 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                  Katie - I have to find the humor in things... this is nowhere in the ballpark the same as your bridesmaid situation but one of my guests just gave me the same speech. We were supposed to meet for coffee and had to cancel twice so she's cancelling her trip to Mexico for my wedding because we just "aren't close friends." Gotta love people! It's funny because she's right, we're not close and I'm actually really happy she cancelled.

Just thought it was interesting that happened to both of us on our 5 month mark!

Hope you're doing well!
                  Wow! how weird!

glad you're ok about it tho - bizarre as you say they both happened on our 5 month mark! must be something in the water lol

thanks to everyone else as well for all your advice and support. I'm feeling more emotional about it today, but also reflective as the anger and shock is wearing off.

I don't want to lose her as a friend, so if it's just that she can't come to mexico that's fine - annoying, but we'll deal with it and we've got to be understanding about it...we're asking people to pay a lot of money to come. it's just the rest of the stuff that was in the text that we need to work out (if she wants to work it out). we'll see what happens next!

#4069 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                  • 1,225 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:56 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hoosierfan
                    Hey ladies! I'm finally back from my wedding and 2 week Costa Rica honeymoon! The wedding was fantastic and I was able to meet 2 fellow BDW brides which was so fun. I'll post more when I have time this weekend, but the wedding was truly wonderful, the staff very helpful and our 70 guests had a great time. Don't 2nd guess your choice of a destination wedding or the hotel - it was the best decision we could have made!

More to come!
                    welcome back!! glad to hear it was everything you imagined it would be and you have no regrets - I'm sure that will count for a hell of a lot to other brides on here (it's always nice to have reassurances).

looking forward to reading all about it and seeing all your pics when you get more time to post!!

congrats MRS!!!

#4070 amybermuda

amybermuda
                    • 870 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:13 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by renee1811
                      has anyone participated/planning on participating in the Starfish Passing Thread?
                      Renee, I have no idea what this is!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users