Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#3711 amybermuda

amybermuda
  • 870 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:04 PM

Thanks for the tip KH.

My new to do now is to make a list of all the things I need to buy when I am in the states for Thanksgiving next week for me to bring back to Bda for the wedding stuff (place settings, etc).

Hey CristaLee - I have not heard of anyone doing the butterflies. I watched about every slideshow from Claudia Rodriquez (Claudia Rodriguez | slideshows) and every blog entry from Elizabeth Medina to figure out what I wanted for my ceremony and reception. But you know, I don't remember seeing any butterflies there either! You could try to post a thread in the main Mexico or ceremony ideas site to see if anyone knows about it?

#3712 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KittenHeart
      Nicole - you must be super laid back which I totally envy. I'm not gonna lie I'm a bit of a control freak, which just makes all the stress 10X. I even had a wedding nightmare last night that I couldn't shake and kept me up for over an hour.
      HAHAHA, well to be honest I'm a bit of a control freak too, but for some reason when it came to the wedding I was the complete opposite. I really didn't spend time on little details and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I think part of the problem was that I HATE shopping and I'm not a DIY kind of girl, so to solve those problems I pretty much did NOTHING lol. OMG I was probably the WORST bride in history. Oh well, I had fun so whatever lol.
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#3713 Afrommert

Afrommert
      • 369 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 07:54 PM

Hey Nicole, what did you do the night before your weddng and the night of? where was your favorite gathering spot??

#3714 Afrommert

Afrommert
        • 369 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 07:55 PM

Also, Do any of your girls know how much the smores party on the beachis? Or anything about that donkey tequilla party on the beach looks fun!

#3715 AshManahan

AshManahan
          • 91 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:34 PM

Hi ladies! Glad to hear everyone is doing well and planning is moving along. I have 9 days left to go and leave on Monday.

I am completely exhausted and have had no time to do anything. I lost my dinner cards and missed my calighraphy appointment for them. My handwriting sucks so I'm sure they are going to look crappy now. Also the paper I special ordered for my OOTs gift bag agenda insert never showed up and now is on forever backorder.

I guess the only postivie/negative is that I gained three pounds last week, but my dress still fits :)

I think it is time for some vodka and a sedative...

#3716 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
            • 4,512 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:30 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Afrommert
              Hey Nicole, what did you do the night before your weddng and the night of? where was your favorite gathering spot??

Here you go! http://bestdestinati....ml#post1069297

I was too lazy to re-type it lol!!
              *Formerly Nikki07*
              My Planning Thread

#3717 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
              • 821 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:11 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AshManahan
                Hi ladies! Glad to hear everyone is doing well and planning is moving along. I have 9 days left to go and leave on Monday.

I am completely exhausted and have had no time to do anything. I lost my dinner cards and missed my calighraphy appointment for them. My handwriting sucks so I'm sure they are going to look crappy now. Also the paper I special ordered for my OOTs gift bag agenda insert never showed up and now is on forever backorder.

I guess the only postivie/negative is that I gained three pounds last week, but my dress still fits :)

I think it is time for some vodka and a sedative...

OH MY GOSH!! Yay!! Well, think of it like this: you would rather stuff go wrong now, so it will be perfect at the wedding! I think you gained 3 lbs because of stress. (Cortisol makes you put on weight!) SO, breath!!! You are going to have a blast. Whatever doesn't get done, it will be fine. No one else will notice but you.

#3718 Afrommert

Afrommert
                • 369 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:53 AM

AH, THANKS NICOLE, im sorry im must have totally missed that! That sounds great! !!

#3719 Afrommert

Afrommert
                  • 369 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:55 AM

Amy, Looooove your tree Idea!!!! It sounds super cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3720 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                    • 4,512 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Afrommert
                      AH, THANKS NICOLE, im sorry im must have totally missed that! That sounds great! !!
                      No biggie! I find this thread is moving really quick lately so its easy to miss stuff. If I would just do my review it would probably help answer a lot of questions lol. I'm just waiting on a few pics from some friends and I'll have my review up.
                      *Formerly Nikki07*
                      My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users