Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#3381 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
  • 264 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:31 PM

Advntrs1,
    Welcome to the thread. The girls are awesome and please let us know if you have any questions. There is always a lot of questions once you get started.

#3382 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
    • 264 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:32 PM

Ladies,
      Thank you for the koozie websites and letting me know there is mostly tap beer at the resort. I will defiantly do a collapsable koozie for people to use in their rooms.

#3383 amybermuda

amybermuda
      • 870 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Afrommert
        Does anyone have a photographer list for as?
        I dont have it on me at the moment - traveling in Seattle right now and its on my personal computer at home - they might be on the AS website. They have really upgraded their wedding info on the website recently!

There are 2 photogs now to pick from.

#3384 Afrommert

Afrommert
        • 369 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:13 AM

am I reading that koozie website right? min order 100 koozies?

#3385 amybermuda

amybermuda
          • 870 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 08:41 AM

I am not sure what the minimum is. I ordered 200 for my rugby team, so I didnt even notice. I love koozies! sorry if thats the case, but you could call them and ask. They were very helpful with my order.

#3386 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
            • 264 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:42 AM

Amy,

I think all the koozies I looked at you had to order 100. Too bad they can personalize some with your name and some with my name and leave the date the same.
              I think I am going to call and at least ask if I can order a smaller order, the worst they can say is no.

#3387 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
              • 821 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B
                Amy,

I think all the koozies I looked at you had to order 100. Too bad they can personalize some with your name and some with my name and leave the date the same.
                I think I am going to call and at least ask if I can order a smaller order, the worst they can say is no.
                Could you guys use the rest of them at your AHR or at a shower or just as extras? I know my friends will probably lose theirs by the time they get home from Mexico, so you could always give them another one when they return.

Sorry to change the subject, but today my future FIL commented on the crime in Mexico. Ugh so frustrating...basically "hope no one leaves the resort. Kidnappings are rampant right now."

#3388 AshManahan

AshManahan
                • 91 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:08 PM

I got mine from Koozies Personalized Custom Wedding Favors Koozies. I only ordered 24 I think.

Hadn't heard about kidnappings in Mexico in the Yucatan---does he mean on the west coast? It is awful there!

#3389 amybermuda

amybermuda
                  • 870 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:23 AM

From what I hear in Mexico, they are not after tourists, its more of internal drug stuff... And Lindz your going to be in Cancun, which is full of people, I am sure there are not kidnappers waiting on the corner to steal your FFIL! so crazy.

My sisters husband is afraid if taking their 6 mon old baby- that someone is going to steal him. Do you really think they need some gringo's baby in Mexico??!!! hahaha My sister and I just have to laugh at him.

#3390 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                    • 1,225 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:19 AM

I could be wrong but I was under the impression that the kidnappings and crime etc all largely happen in Mexico city - which in RM, we will be 12 hours away from.

For gods sake - look at the crime stats for the UK and America...people from Mexico could say the same thing, but the reality is, it is unlikely to become real for anyone in their travels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users