• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#2931 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B
    I just realized I never sent you girls a picture of my dress. Here is the website, I hope it works.

Saison Blanche Couture
    Gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see it on you :)

#2932 meghan

meghan
    • 832 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

Quote:
      I just realized I never sent you girls a picture of my dress. Here is the website, I hope it works.

Saison Blanche Couture
      omg its gorgeous! I think its the coolest and nicest one I've seen! I love love love the skirt.

#2933 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
      • 264 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:11 PM

Girls, I am so pleased you like the dress. I really excited about it! I have some pics of me in it on my computer with veil and everything, but when I try to attach them they won't load.

I am not very web savvy. I want to add a ticker to my signature but eveytime I go to upload it tells me its invalid. Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong.
        I need web for dummies :-)

#2934 meghan

meghan
        • 832 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:34 PM

I had the same problem MrsVaughn. Make sure you click the image id code and paste that in. Also make sure your picture isn't too big. I'm excited to see pics of you in the dress if you can get them up!

#2935 AshManahan

AshManahan
          • 91 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:18 PM

Mrs. Vaughn--It is sooo pretty, and completely unique. It will be awesome with a great Mexican tan.

#2936 Shandalier

Shandalier
            • 93 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:16 AM

Hey ladies! I haven't posted in a couple of weeks because I had to go back to work - booooo! I teach high school and it keeps me busy all damn day.

I did want to let you all know that after a LONG wait on the whole rate special issue, they did lower the rates for all my guests. A lot of them had even paid the full balance already and they are issuing refunds! Hard to believe huh? I know it brightened up my day when I heard about it so hopefully it will restore some faith in those soul crushing money grubbers :)

#2937 Shandalier

Shandalier
              • 93 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:16 AM

Holy crap - posting that made me realize my wedding is in just over a month!

#2938 meghan

meghan
                • 832 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:25 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Shandalier
                  Hey ladies! I haven't posted in a couple of weeks because I had to go back to work - booooo! I teach high school and it keeps me busy all damn day.

I did want to let you all know that after a LONG wait on the whole rate special issue, they did lower the rates for all my guests. A lot of them had even paid the full balance already and they are issuing refunds! Hard to believe huh? I know it brightened up my day when I heard about it so hopefully it will restore some faith in those soul crushing money grubbers :)

Shanda that's great that you got the rate reduced! Try to have fun being back at work! I'm a Grade 1 teacher, but don't start till next week so I have a bit more time off still to enjoy! Did your principal or board have a problem with you taking the time off to get married? I have to miss the last 2 days of school for my wedding and haven't told my principal yet ...yikes!

#2939 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
                  • 264 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:39 AM

OMG... I have no idea what the image id code is.

#2940 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                    • 4,512 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:43 AM

Quote:
                      OMG... I have no idea what the image id code is.
                      I find the easiest way is to upload your pics into photobucket. Then when you have your image selected there is some info displayed such as web url, IMG code, etc. Highlight the IMG code and paste it into your post or your siggy. Try that and if you still can't get it let me know and I'll try to post images of these steps for you :)
                      *Formerly Nikki07*
                      My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users