19268 replies to this topic

#19171 murmel

murmel
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 1,407 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 26 July 2016 - 10:50 AM

Any 2017 Azul Sensatori brides out there?

Check out the Bridal Roll call list to see upcoming brides on the forum: http://www.bestdesti...i-thread/page-2

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#19172 LeanneP

LeanneP
  • 28 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 7, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:16 PM

Check out the Bridal Roll call list to see upcoming brides on the forum: http://www.bestdesti...i-thread/page-2

Thanks Murmel.  I've read the entire thread twice over the last 6 months so sometime I forgot what is where. LOL

#19173 jmp403

jmp403
  • 38 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 16, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:06 AM

Does anybody have a price list for Le Chique for resort guests? I know the prices vary depending on number of courses and if you get wine pairings. I also heard that guests in the Premium section can eat there for free once during their stay. Is this true? Thanks!

#19174 carrieandsam

carrieandsam
  • 208 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 17, 2015
  • LocationNewport Beach, California

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:21 AM

It's $25 for the 16 course with no wine pairings and $125 for the 26 or so course with wine pairings. Here is the website www.lechique.com. This will only show the more expensive option but will give you more details.
Now keep in mind that the price is more of a credit. For example if you choose the $25/person option and two people go there is a $50 that is automatically added to the bill and that goes to any wine bottle or glass of wine purchased. So if you get a $60 bottle of wine it's just an additional $10. So for $60 you would get a 16 course meal for each person plus a bottle of wine valued at $60 and only pay $60 and tip if you want.

It's totally worth it if you want to pay the extra. The experience for both options are way underpriced and worth way more.

#19175 jmp403

jmp403
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:00 AM

Do you know anything about it being 'free' for people in the Premium Section? Thanks

It's $25 for the 16 course with no wine pairings and $125 for the 26 or so course with wine pairings. Here is the website www.lechique.com. This will only show the more expensive option but will give you more details.
Now keep in mind that the price is more of a credit. For example if you choose the $25/person option and two people go there is a $50 that is automatically added to the bill and that goes to any wine bottle or glass of wine purchased. So if you get a $60 bottle of wine it's just an additional $10. So for $60 you would get a 16 course meal for each person plus a bottle of wine valued at $60 and only pay $60 and tip if you want.

It's totally worth it if you want to pay the extra. The experience for both options are way underpriced and worth way more.

#19176 carrieandsam

carrieandsam
  • 208 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 17, 2015
  • LocationNewport Beach, California

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:11 PM

I don't know that for sure

#19177 jmp403

jmp403
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:09 PM

Any other November brides out there? I haven't seen any on the roll call.

#19178 sarahjayne07

sarahjayne07
  • 37 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 21, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mexico
  • LocationDallas, Texas

Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:25 AM

Hi fellow brides!

I was wondering if anyone knew if the standard reception tables come with charger plates? I know when you get a private dinner it comes with like round tables and chairs covered with white cloths/covers  and then all dishes but I wasn't sure if a charger plate comes with it too underneath the regular plates. Does anyone know? And if so, do you have any pictures? Thanks so much! -Sarah

#19179 amyzig2

amyzig2
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:31 AM

My dinner was the Bbq buffet so guests picked up their plates near the food. There were no charger plates on the tables though. Considering how a la carter it is, I would assume they are not included

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19180 LeanneP

LeanneP
    • 28 posts
    • Wedding Date:March 7, 2017
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya, Mexico
    • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:32 AM

Hi fellow brides!

I was wondering if anyone knew if the standard reception tables come with charger plates? I know when you get a private dinner it comes with like round tables and chairs covered with white cloths/covers and then all dishes but I wasn't sure if a charger plate comes with it too underneath the regular plates. Does anyone know? And if so, do you have any pictures? Thanks so much! -Sarah[/quote]

@sarahjayne - I don't believe that chargers are included. I think I saw $10 each as a rental price on Ashhtayy's planning thread.

Edited by LeanneP, 09 August 2016 - 09:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users