19262 replies to this topic

#14041 allysmi

allysmi
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:22 AM

here are my shoes....

http://www.dsw.com/s...oductRef=SEARCH

happy hunting all!

It is not only marrying the right person -- it is being the right partner.

#14042 allysmi

allysmi
    • 29 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:58 AM

one more!pat o briens.jpg

It is not only marrying the right person -- it is being the right partner.

#14043 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
      • 747 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:44 PM

I started making my programs last night and I love them!! I ordered my paper from cutcardstock.com. I found a free template online.  programs.jpg

I also opted to do a postcard instead of a welcome booklet. I got them from vistaprint and i only had to pay for shipping. Much easier.  postcard.jpg

We are all set for our legal ceremony on 10/13 and I can't wait!!

What do the postcards say? I love them and that seems so much simpler than a whole welcome booklet

#14044 Mwise17

Mwise17
        • 528 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:07 PM

AWESOME...did you have to buy the paper in that shape? (the fans)....I always wondered, and it is the reason I was just going to do the fans instead...

:)

Were they easy?

PS>>...  was that your first time in New Orleans?  Chris and I fell in love with that City when we were there for work in March of this year, can't wait to go back!

Originally Posted by allysmi 

I started making my programs last night and I love them!! I ordered my paper from cutcardstock.com. I found a free template online.  programs.jpg

I also opted to do a postcard instead of a welcome booklet. I got them from vistaprint and i only had to pay for shipping. Much easier.  postcard.jpg

We are all set for our legal ceremony on 10/13 and I can't wait!!

#14045 Mwise17

Mwise17
          • 528 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:11 PM

I am thinking like a grass green?  or perhaps limey???  LOL...I went to the shoe company today and didn't love any of them! :(

I am just gonna have to keep shopping!!! 

Wonder if we have any good on-line shoe stores like the states does? 

Thanks for shopping for me!  I can't open this link, my computer is acting up...will try again later... :)

Shoes were super hard for me too! For white shoes, try the Shoe Company. What colour green?? Emerald, lime, etc.?

Here's a stroppy white shoe...not sure it would match the dress though...

http://www.theshoecompany.com/shop-by-brand/greenwich-village/greenwich-village-p-font-color-blue-new-arrival-font-/prod117XXX982XXXX.html 

You must be so excited to see the dress again! Hope the alterations are quick and easy. And congrats on finding the earrings, I love when things start coming together.

As for the long weekend...I am working. But only 5 more days and then 5 days off! Yippee! 

I know what you mean, I am going to have to settle for a shoe that isn't quite my dream shoe, but it won't work in the sand, your right.

I like them....cute...the bow is a nice touch!

Originally Posted by allysmi 

here are my shoes....

http://www.dsw.com/s...oductRef=SEARCH

happy hunting all!

#14046 melfaybik

melfaybik
            • 187 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:49 PM

Hello Everyone!

I am been without a computer for over a month and have not been able to get on here in forever!  I wanted to share with you all my wedding video from my wedding on 5-28-11 at Azul Beach Hotel.  Our video was from Paul at Playa Weddings and his work is AMAZING! If anybody is looking for a video person...Paul is the absolute BEST and we were sooooo VERY happy with everything about him!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Happy planning everyone!!!

#14047 murmel

murmel
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 1,407 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by melfaybik 

Great video Melissa! Everything looked lovely and windy LOL!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#14048 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:50 AM

Beautiful! This is great for future brides to get an actual feel of being on the beach for the ceremony - Congratulations!!

Originally Posted by melfaybik 

Hello Everyone!

I am been without a computer for over a month and have not been able to get on here in forever!  I wanted to share with you all my wedding video from my wedding on 5-28-11 at Azul Beach Hotel.  Our video was from Paul at Playa Weddings and his work is AMAZING! If anybody is looking for a video person...Paul is the absolute BEST and we were sooooo VERY happy with everything about him!  Let me know if you have any questions!

#14049 sophie23

sophie23
                • Site Supporter
                • 36 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:03 PM

Great video! You look soooo beautiful, congrats

Hello Everyone!

#14050 KerryL613

KerryL613
                  • 113 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:02 PM

I'm not getting from the same website as I couldnt find a website that had both ith the right colors.  I'm still waiting for the RSVP's to come back before I order but I will def share with you ladies what I find!

I may make chair ties out of extra tulle, since we have enough, but I will probably do that once we are down there and I can have some help from my family and bridal party!

Originally Posted by carsns38 

I like the idea of the napkins too.  Are you getting them from the same website?   Will you be using the tulle for chair ties also? I can't believe they also cost $5 each to use.   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users