Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#13201 Mwise17

Mwise17
  • 528 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:38 AM

I am totally trying, and TOTALLY agree it is flying by!  (kinda scary)

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

It is crazy how many little things have changed since the big day and NOT seeing my name on the list just hit me!  I went from being the absolute bottom of the list to off the list in absolutely no time! 

Ladies who have a year + to go...  I promise the time flies at an incredible pace!  I was engaged 18 months and people always tried to tell me it would fly.  Of course I didn't believe any of them, but they were 100% correct!  Take it all in!  It can get super frustrating at times, but try your best not to sweat the small stuff, and enjoy yourself :)

#13202 Mwise17

Mwise17
    • 528 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:39 AM

congrats!

:)

Originally Posted by mbowling 

I'm confirmed for December 4th at AS!

#13203 Mwise17

Mwise17
      • 528 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:10 AM

Thank you...all our guests thought they were very unique and totally geared them up for some fun in the sun!

;)

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

MWise, thought I commented yesterday, but your invites are absolutely gorgeous!!

Originally Posted by justiner57 

OMG Melissa your invitations are FABULOUS!!! They look like you put sooo much time & effort into them. Great job girl! I know your family and friends will just love them <3

#13204 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:17 AM

The hotel keys are no bigger than a credit card!

Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

Maggie - great suggestion! It got me thinking...how big are the room key cards at the hotel? Maybe I could get them card cases and they could stick their room key in there? 

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13205 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:19 AM

Caribe Photography Ladies - So Long story short I was emailing with them and they said it would be like 6 weeks before I got my proofs. I was a tad dissapointed by this so my FMIL suggested I email my WC in Miami and tell her since really I had not been dissapointed about anything to date. I did and she said that didn't sound right so she would email the Hotel and photographers and get to the bottom of it. AN HOUR later I had an email from my WC saying photos were ready and being FED EX out tomorrow.

My WC is Maria Fay - She gets it DONE!!!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#13206 Maritza919

Maritza919
            • 421 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:49 PM

Caribe Photography Ladies - So Long story short I was emailing with them and they said it would be like 6 weeks before I got my proofs. I was a tad dissapointed by this so my FMIL suggested I email my WC in Miami and tell her since really I had not been dissapointed about anything to date. I did and she said that didn't sound right so she would email the Hotel and photographers and get to the bottom of it. AN HOUR later I had an email from my WC saying photos were ready and being FED EX out tomorrow.

Good to hear your problem was solved. :)

#13207 kerry872

kerry872
              • 165 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:41 AM

3 days after me!  Will still be there when you get married! xx

Originally Posted by Meldrum05 

We are confirmed for April 14th, 2012!!!!

#13208 kerry872

kerry872
                • 165 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:43 AM

Excited to see the photos. x

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

#13209 Mwise17

Mwise17
                  • 528 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:09 AM

WOW...from six weeks to the next day....she really does get it done!~!!!

:)

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

#13210 Mwise17

Mwise17
                    • 528 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:10 AM

So I am in the midst of changing my ceremony .... we have decided to get married here for sure.

Hope there are no issues with the change..haven't heard back from my WC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users