Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#12171 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
  • 194 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:37 AM

I am running into a situation where the resort is sold out. I remember a couple (ok, a lot of) pages back someone mentioned a work around. Can someone let me know what they have done? Was it another travel agency outside of the Karisma GI approved agency?

#12172 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
    • 747 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:23 AM

Thankx for the info...my friend will be much happier knowing she can dance :)

Originally Posted by murmel 

Quote:

The Mojoito lounge has live music every evening and depending on the group, people would dance the night away up there. (there's a small area/dance floor space right in front of the stage). I personally did not make it down to the teen's club, but some of our guests did and said the DJ was great. (only problem, no booze down there, so they had to go back up to the Mojoito lounge for drinks)

#12173 Mahalo79

Mahalo79
      • 175 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:55 AM

@ Marla - how is everything going with you FI's family?  My TA has given my inlaws an extension, but I am still crossing my fingers they will pay in time, also my SIL too has been giving the TA so many problems for payment, she is finally supposed to send a wire transfer today, but as of yet has not done it.  So frustrating!  I hope things are working out on your end, keep us posted ok!  = )

#12174 amcferron

amcferron
        • Site Supporter
        • 59 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:13 AM

try funjet.com

Originally Posted by Michele4172011 

I am running into a situation where the resort is sold out. I remember a couple (ok, a lot of) pages back someone mentioned a work around. Can someone let me know what they have done? Was it another travel agency outside of the Karisma GI approved agency?

#12175 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:34 AM

Agreed. Try Funjet. My TA got 6 more couple in thru them

Originally Posted by amcferron 

try funjet.com

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12176 murmel

murmel
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 1,407 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:27 PM

You could also try Applevacations (USA) or Sunwing (Canada).

Good luck!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#12177 jazz04

jazz04
            • 98 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:08 PM

The resort is also sold out for my June wedding and we need about 5 or 6 more rooms. We have tried funjet and applevacations. They do have rooms on expedia and orbitz but they are ridiculously priced. Any other suggestions? I am about ready to cry some of our family has not even booked and I can't switch resorts b/c I have already blocked rooms and paid the deposit for those rooms.:(

Originally Posted by murmel 

You could also try Applevacations (USA) or Sunwing (Canada).

Good luck!

#12178 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:20 PM

I feel your fustration. All my funjet couples had to book for 20% more cost wise then my other guests.

Originally Posted by jazz04 

The resort is also sold out for my June wedding and we need about 5 or 6 more rooms. We have tried funjet and applevacations. They do have rooms on expedia and orbitz but they are ridiculously priced. Any other suggestions? I am about ready to cry some of our family has not even booked and I can't switch resorts b/c I have already blocked rooms and paid the deposit for those rooms.:(

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12179 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                • 1,029 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:21 PM

I know this isn't the best solution but it is almost what I had to resort to. Have your TA check the resorts on either side of your resort. It's not the best solution but at least it gets them close.

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

I feel your fustration. All my funjet couples had to book for 20% more cost wise then my other guests.

#12180 murmel

murmel
                  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                  • 1,407 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:23 PM

Jazz04: Try the Sunwing.ca website. You might just be able to get a room, and then your guests might be able to purchase airfare through another airline.

Right now for June 9- 16 (a full week) it is $847 (CDN)/person for the Junior Jacuzzi room all inclusive. There are rooms available! (not sure how many)

I am sure you can just pay for it with a credit card online, and then the hotel voucher is sent via email.

And if for some reason you can't make it work from the States, I am sure we Canadians can help you somehow!

Good luck!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users