Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#12121 jazz04

jazz04
  • Newbie
  • 98 posts

    Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:42 PM


    This is a great idea. I may switch my idea of doing beach towels and do tshirts instead. You could do different colors for the younger generation like one color for the guys and a different colors for girls. Just a thought, they look great though.
     

    Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

    Vista print is having a great Tshirt sale right now, so I've been busy trying to design a shirt for my OOT bags!  As with everything else, its so much harder than it seems!  I've realized its impossible to come up with one design for everyone...so I made 2.  The one with the photo is for the older generation, then the graphic T is for the younger folk (probably 40 and under).  I'm sure there's exceptions in each group, so they can swap or something.  I'm going to try to order them tomorrow...anyone have any suggestions/comments to make them any better?  I'm so not good at this creative stuff!

    oh, and..."J'aime Talis" means "I Love Talis" in french...so its not a typo :)

     

    Photo T.jpgGraphic T.jpg





    #12122 melfaybik

    melfaybik
    • Jr. Member
    • 187 posts

      Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:47 PM

      Hello Everyone!

       

      I am working on my OOT bags and was wondering what everyone is putting in their bags?? Here is what I have so far...Each item is costing me less than $1 except for a few of the floats. 

       

      • Floats
      • Personalized Chap Sticks
      • Personalized Koozies
      • Deck of cards
      • Advil packs
      • Aloe Vera After-sun lotion  (still looking for a good deal on these....If anyone has already bought these let me know)
      • Postcards with photos of our resort for our guests to send back home (We are making these on VistaPrint and we thinking about adding a stamp to one?)
      • Hand sanitizer
      • Packs of gum
      • Sweet & Salty Mix with nuts, chocolate and raisins
      • Fruit snacks
      • Shout Wipes (Still looking for a good deal on these...If anyone has already bought these let me know)
      • Loofahs
      • Nail files
      • Small fold-up brush with a mirror
      • Pepto Bismol (Still looking for a good deal on these...If anyone has already bought these let me know)
      • First Aid Kits (Still thinking if we really need these)
      • Welcome letter
      • Itinerary/Schedule of Wedding Events
      • List of activities the hotel offers

       

      Below is my inspiration for my bags from another BDW bride...I love them and think they are so cute!  I already made a similar photo postcard on VistaPrint that says "Welcome to Mexico!" on it and I will be attaching it to the bad just like the example below.  The bags are only going to cost about $3 per bag.

       

      OOT Bags.jpg

       

      Looking forward to hearing from everyone!!



      #12123 1106wedding

      1106wedding
      • Jr. Member
      • 317 posts

        Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:40 PM

        Wow! Great list. 

        I love the postcard idea, I hadn't thought of that! Make sure to stamp with international stamp, yeah? 


        Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*


        #12124 JaimeCF2BR

        JaimeCF2BR
        • Jr. Member
        • 408 posts

          Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:30 PM

          Oooh...I forgot about the international stamp thing.  I'm using post cards in lieu of a guest book.  I'm going to make a variety of post cards and put them in everyone's bags and ask them to write us a note when they get home.  So in the end we will (or hopefully we will) have a mixture of photos with everyone's notes on them by the time we get home from our honeymoon! 

           

          I'm hoping we get a better outcome with these than with the RSVPs (hoping everyone is still on a high from the vacation or something!). 

           

          I forgot I need to get ahold of canadian stamps for all of our canadian guests!  Anyone in the states know how to get canadian stamps?  And how many would it take to mail a postcard from Canada to US?
           

          Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

          Wow! Great list. 

          I love the postcard idea, I hadn't thought of that! Make sure to stamp with international stamp, yeah? 





          #12125 murmel

          murmel
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 1,407 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
          • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

          Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:26 PM



          Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

          It was nice to read your encouraging comments about dress shopping! I only went to 2 stores but tried on 24 dresses in a bunch of different styles. I had my sister (MOH) and bridesmaid with me and they were great! I went in looking for lace with straps and found a good option in that style (first pic) but then fell in love with a flowy dress at the second store, it was so comfortable (2nd pic) and fun. I'm torn between styles and think I need another round. It was an enlightening (and a little overwhelming) experience, wow, there are so many different dresses out there!!!!

           

           Both the dresses are beautiful! Take your time, go back and decided which one makes you feel beautiful. I love the lace (I had a lace dress myself- good thing: it travels really well! I just hung it up in the closet and it was perfect) Love the second dress for the very dreamy skirt! Good luck with your choice :)



          Originally Posted by msmarmar123 

          I went dress shopping Staurday also...was supposed to go with my mom...but she got sick..and I wound up by myself...which actually turned out ok since i got to decide what i liked as opposed to what my mom didn't like :)  I went to david's and was actually dead-set on not liking anything but i found a dress that i loved...that with the sales going on there right now is so ridiculously cheap that i have no choice but to get it.  It's a simple halter on top with a flowy-ish sort of skirt...very flattering...and then I figure super sparkly dangling earrings.  I'll probably go back and order sometime next month.

           

           

           Love the idea of big sparkly earrings! I had a fairly large turquoise set that matched my shoes :)



          Originally Posted by melfaybik 



          The boudoir shoot sounds like a great idea! I love the idea of the bridal one with you veil and the Ravens one! My FI is a huge Broncos fan and I think thats a very cute idea! What are you going to do with the photos? 

           

          Are there any of the other brides out there that have done a boudoir shoot? What did you FI think of the photos?
           

           

          Can you email me these too?  My email is

          Oooh...I forgot about the international stamp thing.  I'm using post cards in lieu of a guest book.  I'm going to make a variety of post cards and put them in everyone's bags and ask them to write us a note when they get home.  So in the end we will (or hopefully we will) have a mixture of photos with everyone's notes on them by the time we get home from our honeymoon! 

           

          I'm hoping we get a better outcome with these than with the RSVPs (hoping everyone is still on a high from the vacation or something!). 

           

          I forgot I need to get ahold of canadian stamps for all of our canadian guests!  Anyone in the states know how to get canadian stamps?  And how many would it take to mail a postcard from Canada to US?
           

           PMing you now to see if I can help!


          Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

           

          Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

           

          Official Azul Sensatori thread:

          http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

           

          Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

          http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/


          #12126 TLGnhci

          TLGnhci
          • Member
          • 899 posts

            Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:37 AM

            The shoot comes with a little black book that I can give my Fiance the day of our wedding.  Like Murmel said, I don't think he would expect something like that so his face will be priceless!!  Plus, I've worked really hard to get in the best shape so I think it will be nice to document my hard work before I have more kids.  :o

             

            Quote:

            Originally Posted by melfaybik 



            The boudoir shoot sounds like a great idea! I love the idea of the bridal one with you veil and the Ravens one! My FI is a huge Broncos fan and I think thats a very cute idea! What are you going to do with the photos? 

             

            Are there any of the other brides out there that have done a boudoir shoot? What did you FI think of the photos?

             

            Thanks!



            I tried on your second dress a few times and loved it but ended up deciding on something more fitted with lace. FYI: I was going to make the neckline a sweetheart neckline and it looks really cute on that dress!  Good Luck!
             



             

            Can you email me these too?  My email is melissafaybik@gmail.com

             

            Thanks!!
             



              


             


            I quoted Marla's comment but it didn't show up.  Congrats on picking your dress!!  So exciting!! 



            #12127 amcferron

            amcferron
            • Site Supporter
            • 59 posts

              Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:46 AM

              Hey girls!!  I don't post very often, but have learned how useful Vistaprint is.  So, wanted to share this deal with you guys:

               

              https://livingsocial...-jp&rpi=6248779

               

              Go to this website and pay $10 for $50 to use at vistaprint!!  Happy planning!!



              #12128 melfaybik

              melfaybik
              • Jr. Member
              • 187 posts

                Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:10 AM

                Hi! 

                 

                I just clicked on your link but it doesn't go to a specific special for VistaPrint.  What city are you located in and then I can look at the deal?

                 

                Thank you for sharing!!

                 

                Originally Posted by amcferron 

                Hey girls!!  I don't post very often, but have learned how useful Vistaprint is.  So, wanted to share this deal with you guys:

                 

                https://livingsocial...-jp&rpi=6248779

                 

                Go to this website and pay $10 for $50 to use at vistaprint!!  Happy planning!!





                #12129 murmel

                murmel
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 1,407 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

                Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:22 AM



                Originally Posted by melfaybik 

                Hello Everyone!

                 

                I am working on my OOT bags and was wondering what everyone is putting in their bags?? Here is what I have so far...Each item is costing me less than $1 except for a few of the floats. 

                 

                • Floats
                • Personalized Chap Sticks
                • Personalized Koozies
                • Deck of cards
                • Advil packs
                • Aloe Vera After-sun lotion  (still looking for a good deal on these....If anyone has already bought these let me know)
                • Postcards with photos of our resort for our guests to send back home (We are making these on VistaPrint and we thinking about adding a stamp to one?)
                • Hand sanitizer
                • Packs of gum
                • Sweet & Salty Mix with nuts, chocolate and raisins
                • Fruit snacks
                • Shout Wipes (Still looking for a good deal on these...If anyone has already bought these let me know)
                • Loofahs
                • Nail files
                • Small fold-up brush with a mirror
                • Pepto Bismol (Still looking for a good deal on these...If anyone has already bought these let me know)
                • First Aid Kits (Still thinking if we really need these)
                • Welcome letter
                • Itinerary/Schedule of Wedding Events
                • List of activities the hotel offers

                  

                 I had to get everything sent to Canada so it was more expensive. But try these places for some of the above:

                Pepto Bismol (ebay) (we ended up buying single dose packs of Immodium from an ebay dealer called: barginsdelivered. They were very helpful, and based in the US, so it should be really cheap for you)

                Shout wipes. Try a site called http://www.minimus.biz/ They have an amazing selection of everything travel related. Super for those of you in the US, the shipping to Canada made it too expensive.


                Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

                 

                Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

                 

                Official Azul Sensatori thread:

                http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

                 

                Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

                http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/


                #12130 amcferron

                amcferron
                • Site Supporter
                • 59 posts

                  Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:26 AM

                  So, i am in portland but the deal came from des moines!!

                   



                  Hi! 

                   

                  I just clicked on your link but it doesn't go to a specific special for VistaPrint.  What city are you located in and then I can look at the deal?

                   

                  Thank you for sharing!!

                   


                   






                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users