• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#11651 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
  • 899 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:52 PM

Menu10.jpgfather of the bride.jpgdoorhangerfront.jpgdoorhangerback.jpg 

first aid.jpg

Okay girls, I've been busy tonight.  Please let me know what you think of my DIY items.  I am new to the whole Photoshop/Gimp design world, so they're not the greatest but here goes.  I have made my first aid kit labels (we only have the bandaids and such, Tums, and Tylenol in these), a menu for the reception, reserved seating cards for family, and door hangers.  I also created my own Share the Love stickers but I don't have them here at home.  Here goes.  Let me know your thoughts.  Cute, cheesy?? :o)

#11652 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:54 PM

Don't know if they has wifi down there but HAPPY WEDDING DAY Tomorrow and the Day after!!!!

Arkae – January 21, 2011

Audrey1281 – January 22, 2011

Attached Files

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#11653 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Okay girls, I've been busy tonight.  Please let me know what you think of my DIY items.  I am new to the whole Photoshop/Gimp design world, so they're not the greatest but here goes.  I have made my first aid kit labels (we only have the bandaids and such, Tums, and Tylenol in these), a menu for the reception, reserved seating cards for family, and door hangers.  I also created my own Share the Love stickers but I don't have them here at home.  Here goes.  Let me know your thoughts.  Cute, cheesy?? :o)

VERY CUTE!!!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#11654 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:16 PM

TISHA, I got my flowers today from our etsy seller we both used and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. They are so real looking and packed perefectly. They are so pretty and look just like the photos!!!!

#11655 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
          • 899 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:32 PM

Yay, don't you just love getting wedding stuff in the mail!!  It's getting so close, I can't believe it.  Seems like yesterday it was 6 months out.  So glad to hear you love your flowers!!  She really does do a fabulous job!

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

TISHA, I got my flowers today from our etsy seller we both used and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. They are so real looking and packed perefectly. They are so pretty and look just like the photos!!!!

#11656 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
            • 408 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:39 PM

Aww...tisha...I love the DIY signs and labels!  They look awesome!!  Wanna do mine too???  jk ;)

Also... for any newbies out there, I have quite a few pictures in my albums.  Just click on my name and scroll to the bottom.  No special status required :)

Originally Posted by ccsoti 

Thank you for posting pictures!  Since I am still a Noob I really appreciate being able to look at photos without having to be at the correct member level to do so.

#11657 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
              • 408 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:56 PM

Ok girls...I'm hoping I can get some input from you.  I currently have 3 wedding gowns, and I'm trying to narrow it down to 2 :).  I have my main wedding gown set in stone, but I am trying to decide between these 2 for my Vegas wedding (and maybe double up for TTD).   Its hard to tell in the photo, but the second one is tea length.  FI has seen these (only the REAL wedding dress is staying a secret) and he loves both...so no help.

Please forgive the 2 day old pony tail and no makeup :)

Dress Option 1.jpg

Dress Option 2.jpg

#11658 mmc1105

mmc1105
                • 173 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:05 PM

Hmmm Jaime tough choice!! They are both really pretty... What vibe are you going for in Vegas? The bottom one looks more fun to me, but hey both look great on you!

Your yorkie is ADORABLE btw!

Alexander & Marci - May 6, 2011

#11659 bryteyedbride

bryteyedbride
                  • 68 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:52 PM

I used DJ Doremixx too!  I had never used Western Union before, but I went to the grocery store and it cost me 9.99 to send the deposit "next day."  They had good reviews, so I feel pretty comfortable with them.  They have always responded promptly whenever I emailed them about anything.

Originally Posted by mrsgoose 

What DJ did you book bryteyedbride?  We are using DJ Doremixx and they want us to Western Union them the deposit, which makes me really nervous!!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by bryteyedbride 

I don't think they can do that when we were told up front it is $500 per outside vendor.  That must be for new bookings.  I already booked an outside DJ.  They are going to need to stick with what they said.  

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by herbie76 

OMG they have just put the outside vendors fee up to $800 that is just stupid. When yesterday they told me it was $500.

No way i can get a DJ or photographer that I want now :-(

#11660 bryteyedbride

bryteyedbride
                    • 68 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:55 PM

Ditto,  thanks for the great pix SChica927.  I wish it was in our budget to take a site visit!

Originally Posted by gems2104 

Wow thanks so much for all the pics they are soooo helpful. You really get an idea of what the places look like rather than just knowing the names.

Thanks so much!

X

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SChica927 

Site Visit: Ceremony Sites...

Beach: The dock is to the left, behind the setup.

SDC11578.JPG

SDC11580.JPG

SDC11581.JPG

Zavas Plaza:

SDC11602.JPG

SDC11603.JPG

Sky Terrace:

SDC11607.JPG

SDC11610.JPG

Ballrooms:

SDC11626.JPG

SDC11628.JPG

Again, hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions... we might get married here, but it's not looking promising. We're going to have approx 150 guests, and the number 1 thing we were looking for was space and a variety of sites that could accomodate our size given we will be having 4-6 events... And given that the ballroom is a weird L shape (and 2 of our events have to be in the ballroom)... it's not looking promising. Anyway, happy to help in any way if you guys have questions!

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users