Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#11541 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
  • 747 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:54 AM

Wedding is  February 2012...that makes me feel better f that is a Peak time....i don't think my rates are so crazy expensive...but anywhere I can save myself or my guests $$$..I'm all about it.

When are you getting married?

Originally Posted by irishdonna 

When are you getting married? I don't have rates yet either.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by msmarmar123 

That's really cheap...are you sure? 

Mine is going to be about $640 for 3 nights...$860 for 4....$1480 for 7 nights.....per person...not counting airfare..which will prob be about $350 from Michigan (but because my wedding is sooooooo far away..airfare rates aren't available yet)

I haven't signed my group agreement yet...but i'm also using dw.com  if you could verify that's really the deal you are getting... i might be able to tell my ta and work out a better deal somehow?

How many rooms did you reserve???

Basically...what is your group agreement???

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

I believe like 5 something per person for 3 nights, 8 something for 4 nights and 1200 ish for 7 nights without airfare. 

#11542 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
    • 899 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:00 AM

I think any time between late November and late April is peak time b/c that's when it's colder here in the States. 

#11543 Vic0214

Vic0214
      • 114 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:24 AM

I'm thinking of doing real touch flowers in mini white roses. what do you think? That way i can at be consistent with the flowers at least

Vic, that should work nicely.  What color will your flowers be? 

#11544 Vic0214

Vic0214
        • 114 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:29 AM

OHH i have some exciting news ladies i think i 've decided to do bourdoir pictures!! I' m going for a consultation tommorrow i 'm really excited to give these photo's to my hubby to be!

#11545 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
          • 899 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:31 AM

Maybe you could incorporate some of the black and turquoise on the handle??  That might be pretty.  And a boudoir, that is exciting!!  I want to do one but I just don't have the extra money right now.  And, I don't necessarily do "sexy."  More cute and silly.  Ha ha ~ Where are you gonna do it? 

Originally Posted by Vic0214 

I'm thinking of doing real touch flowers in mini white roses. what do you think? That way i can at be consistent with the flowers at least

Quote:

#11546 karlaandmark

karlaandmark
            • 61 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:34 PM

I'm thinking about that too.  How do you choose a photographer?  I started looking around, you just don't want to end up with someone creepy!

OHH i have some exciting news ladies i think i 've decided to do bourdoir pictures!! I' m going for a consultation tommorrow i 'm really excited to give these photo's to my hubby to be!

#11547 Vic0214

Vic0214
              • 114 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:03 PM

I know how you feel about the sexy thing. My Fiancee actually told me that i look angry when i'm trying to do bedroom eyes. lol I'm not quite sure what i'm going to do. I think i'm going for the innocent look.

Thanks for the advice on the black and turquoise idea on the handle i think that would look great!

Maybe you could incorporate some of the black and turquoise on the handle??  That might be pretty.  And a boudoir, that is exciting!!  I want to do one but I just don't have the extra money right now.  And, I don't necessarily do "sexy."  More cute and silly.  Ha ha ~ Where are you gonna do it? 

Quote:

Quote:

#11548 irishdonna

irishdonna
                • 83 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

December 2011 for me=) Just waiting on the pricing so i can start planning a bit more, if it's to much i'll be looking for another resort=(

Wedding is  February 2012...that makes me feel better f that is a Peak time....i don't think my rates are so crazy expensive...but anywhere I can save myself or my guests $$$..I'm all about it.

When are you getting married?

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by irishdonna 

When are you getting married? I don't have rates yet either.

Quote:

That's really cheap...are you sure? 

Mine is going to be about $640 for 3 nights...$860 for 4....$1480 for 7 nights.....per person...not counting airfare..which will prob be about $350 from Michigan (but because my wedding is sooooooo far away..airfare rates aren't available yet)

I haven't signed my group agreement yet...but i'm also using dw.com  if you could verify that's really the deal you are getting... i might be able to tell my ta and work out a better deal somehow?

How many rooms did you reserve???

Basically...what is your group agreement???

Quote:

I believe like 5 something per person for 3 nights, 8 something for 4 nights and 1200 ish for 7 nights without airfare. 

#11549 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                  • 899 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:57 PM

Well, we just booked our flights.  Got nonstop both ways for $347.  My goal was under $350 so we went ahead and snatched it up.  FI asked if I would be mad if they went down.  I told him I'd be more mad if they went up, and we had to pay more.  So, I guess as long as I don't stalk the airfare site, I won't know any better to be mad! :)

#11550 gonzaloNunez

gonzaloNunez
                    • Insiders
                    • 227 posts
                      • LocationMexico

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:03 PM

have you tried with jetblue?

I just travel today to NY from Cancun for just $300, they gave me a rebate of $50!

great company!

Gonzalo

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
                      Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users