Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#11231 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:45 PM

Try this Thread. I got alot of ideas from it!

Originally Posted by jazz04 

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Quote:

I'm having trouble deciding on music, any suggestions? Does anyone have the list of specific flowers the resort offers?

What kinda music do you like? Are you looking for ceremoney and reception?

I work on my playllist it seems everyday. It's a labor of Love but I have ceremony done, Dinner done, welcome party no where near done and reception is a work in progress

I like beachy music, not the traditional wedding music like canon D. That is just my preference, I don't want to be real traditional. If you have any suggestions please send them my way. Thanks so much!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#11232 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:46 PM

Quote:

Try this Thread. I got alot of ideas from it!

Quote:

Quote:

I'm having trouble deciding on music, any suggestions? Does anyone have the list of specific flowers the resort offers?

What kinda music do you like? Are you looking for ceremoney and reception?

I work on my playllist it seems everyday. It's a labor of Love but I have ceremony done, Dinner done, welcome party no where near done and reception is a work in progress

I like beachy music, not the traditional wedding music like canon D. That is just my preference, I don't want to be real traditional. If you have any suggestions please send them my way. Thanks so much!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#11233 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:47 PM

Forgot to post the thread

http://www.bestdesti...e-wedding-songs

#11234 chong

chong
        • 360 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:03 PM

We didn't know either till we got there. We didn't take our laptop but one of the songs we wanted was already on the CD for the ceremony and one of the songs were on the wedding coordinator's laptop. It's always nice to have more than enough music so you can pick and chose if you change your mind at the resort. We had iPOD for the reception.

Originally Posted by Less is more 

chong,

wow good to know didn't even think of that.  Did you use an ipod or CD?  If CD how did you add the additional song......iguess we r taking the the laptop so we could burn CD if need be.

#11235 nv+gms

nv+gms
          • Site Supporter
          • 113 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:17 PM

Have any past brides gone to outside vendors for their wedding party flowers?  I know Azul does not permit outside vendors on their property - but who can stop me from meeting someone outside the resort to pick up my bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages ????  I find their pricing a bit rediculous considering the fact that I can't even see what I am getting for that money, they respond terribly if at all to any requests and you don't get to see any other options other than what is on Lomas website.  I will end up buying gazebo flowers from them and likely a few others - but I think working with a florist directly in Playa may be cheaper for the other stuff.  Thoughts?  

#11236 nv+gms

nv+gms
            • Site Supporter
            • 113 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:40 PM

Also - early on someone asked about the exotic gazebo decor - re: candy cane wrap.  Apparently that is the std for that decor.  If you want the swag look you need to pay more. The sheets are shorter for the exotic gazebo decor and cannot be hung in the swag style.  I am currently trying to find out what this upgraded price is because I need to finalize my payments in the next couple days. 

#11237 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
              • 899 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 05:49 AM

Yay Jaime, that's exciting!!

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

I just had the most productive wedding planning day, so I had to share my excitement with people that care about this kind of stuff!  J

Since we used to live in Vegas, we decided to do our secret legal ceremony there, and in the past 20 hours, I got all of this done:

-Chose Date

-Booked Flights/Hotel

-Reserved wedding date with resort

-Booked Hair/Make-up.

-Chose Wedding Package

And it’s an all-inclusive wedding package, so I’m essentially done!!  I wish my Azul wedding was this easy!  I guess that’s how easy it is to make decisions when you only have to worry about yourself and FI…not 50 guests…haha!!

Boo, that's stinky!  I swear when I started planning, that wasn't the case, or maybe I just assumed by looking at the pic.  Darn.  Well, please keep us updated on what you find out!!  Thanks!

Originally Posted by nv+gms 

Also - early on someone asked about the exotic gazebo decor - re: candy cane wrap.  Apparently that is the std for that decor.  If you want the swag look you need to pay more. The sheets are shorter for the exotic gazebo decor and cannot be hung in the swag style.  I am currently trying to find out what this upgraded price is because I need to finalize my payments in the next couple days. 

#11238 murmel

murmel
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 1,407 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

I just had the most productive wedding planning day, so I had to share my excitement with people that care about this kind of stuff!  J

Since we used to live in Vegas, we decided to do our secret legal ceremony there, and in the past 20 hours, I got all of this done:

-Chose Date

-Booked Flights/Hotel

-Reserved wedding date with resort

-Booked Hair/Make-up.

-Chose Wedding Package

And it’s an all-inclusive wedding package, so I’m essentially done!!  I wish my Azul wedding was this easy!  I guess that’s how easy it is to make decisions when you only have to worry about yourself and FI…not 50 guests…haha!!

That's wonderful Jamie. We did our 'secret' legal wedding a couple of weekends ago. It's so much fun to think I'll get to get married again in only a few short weeks! :)

That's really disappointing...I thought it was the draped look...sigh. I just put in my payment yesterday. Oh well, I knew I would not be able to get everything I wanted. Hopefully once we're at the resort the WC there, can fix a few of the 'problems'. 

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#11239 chong

chong
                • 360 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:55 PM

I got the exotic gazebo for our wedding. Yes, I was also told that candy cane wrap is standard and cannot change it. No worries. Just say OK to your Miami WC and talk to your on-site wedding coordinator when you get there. They don't care. I just show them the picture of what I wanted (NOT candy cane wrap) and they just did it for me at no charge!

#11240 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
                  • 194 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:47 PM

Happy Holidays ladies! To all the 2011 brides, it's almost our wedding year! I can't wait :)

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users