Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Well you've officially broken the mold when it comes to AS brides, glad it's all working out so cheaply!

I'm doing a private dinner reception and using my 40 person meal for a farewell brunch the next morning. I'm also having the Sky Deck which requires the Silver Package now in order to book (I'm pretty sure) so I pretty much have no discount except for that at this point, except my TA was so bad that he accidently underbooked us our 8 day stay at AS and left off over $2,000 on the quote, LOL... dumb luck I guess!
I was going to have the Sky Wedding and Pearl Package but have cancel the Sky Wedding b/c of money. They probably have changed things a few times sine I booked this December. HAHA

KittenHeart: I am not sure if you are planning on telling your guests about the web camera through the Sky Wedding. We tried to access it when we were planning on using it but were not successful. MY FI played around for about a hour and downloaded some software that you needed. We did not continue to figure it out b/c we changed our minds but I thought my guests would not view the wedding if it was not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momichele View Post
I was going to have the Sky Wedding and Pearl Package but have cancel the Sky Wedding b/c of money. They probably have changed things a few times sine I booked this December. HAHA

KittenHeart: I am not sure if you are planning on telling your guests about the web camera through the Sky Wedding. We tried to access it when we were planning on using it but were not successful. MY FI played around for about a hour and downloaded some software that you needed. We did not continue to figure it out b/c we changed our minds but I thought my guests would not view the wedding if it was not easy.
I'm not planning on telling anyone, I figured it wasn't going to be super easy and I know my mom can't figure it out most likely so no one even knows about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinandbrent2010 View Post
I was at el dorado royal for vacation in october 09 and the DJ let us hook our ipod up and dance the night away. I talked to some people at the hotel and they said there may be a live band for awhile early and then after 10pm there is a DJ and it shouldn't be a problem to hook our ipod up.......obviously up to the Dj of course, but I'm just gonna wing it and I'm sure it will be great fun no matter how it turns out! We have a group of 40 people going so we'll bring the party with us!
I LOVE your attitude :)! Your going to have an awesome time! I winged almost the whole thing and it was fab!

Wow! AS forum has had a busy couple of days. I just found the time right now to catch up, I tried at work today... there was way too much to read!

Welcome to all the new AS brides!

I started P90X this week... ouch! Burn baby burn!! I've been spending most of my time this week figuring the program out (I'll be honest - I'm a little scared!).

I've been super productive this week.

Completed a few mock invites and made revisions. Hopefully will be completing the final tonight. Our friend who's a graphic designer has been awesome with completing revisions right away and even providing great suggestions. The monogram he did looks fab! The invites should be on their way to the printers within the next week. I can slowly feel the weight lifting off my shoulders with that one.

We decided on our package. It's a package offered by our TA.

Exotic gazebo, chairs for 30, bouquet & boutinere, 2 tier cake, private dinner with open bar, mexican fiesta cocktail party, caribe photo package, champagne, group dinner for the group on another night in spoons, champagne breakfast, honeymoon package etc.

I'm hoping I can keep up this productivity!!!

Happy Wedding Day Lolo!!!

Crista, wow, congrats on starting P90X and getting all that done!!!

Don't be scared, I'm here for you girl, I'm on week 5 and I am soooorrrreeeee. I'm really determined to tighten up and lose some inches so my dress is altered enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~ View Post
Amy did mention one of her BM's was an actress... msnwink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Oooh, yes she does!!
Haha! You think she looks like Ann Hathaway? Hmmm a little I guess :)

My actress friend isn't in that photo AND she's not movie famous yet, commercials and shorts mostly. She's gorgeous... IF she makes it to my wedding, you'll know which one she is because you'll be looking at her instead of me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Wow this is really frustrating... I was NEVER offered any promotion by DW.com.
I think you should ask. All they can say is no. The promotion that's going on now says you have to have booked since Dec 2009 but I booked in Sep 2009 but my TA says she asked and they allowed me to use it. Like I said before I'm kind of skeptical but it won't hurt to ask.