Wow! you ladies are on top of things! I wish I was getting married at the Azul Sensatori so I can join in the fun! I'm still 10 months away, so I feel like i have time, but now that I see your lists, I got the urge to get things going again

I am also having a private reception and i think they charge way too much for everything!! BUT, we have to remember that the day we get married will be amazing!! All the previous brides said their day was fabulous...thats what they do. So god help them if my day isn't flawless LOL!!

In the end I think we will all be very happy with our choice to go to this resort.

Amy those shoes are hot!!!

I love my Louboutins!! Surprisingly they are not too hard to walk in

Welcome noobies to this thread. These girls are amazing with all of the support and helpful advice.

After all of these wedding some of us could be wedding planners....Amy KH :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplovesme View Post
Wow! you ladies are on top of things! I wish I was getting married at the Azul Sensatori so I can join in the fun! I'm still 10 months away, so I feel like i have time, but now that I see your lists, I got the urge to get things going again
You're more than welcome to join us!

We have Katie here who was a former AS bride and now getting married somewhere else.

We also have Lindz who is getting married @ Le Blanc and was considering AS for awhile.

We also have AmyBermuda & Taylor who are getting married at Azul Beach, the neighboring resort.

We don't exclude, we welcome - so I'll add you to the list if you like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo View Post
I am also having a private reception and i think they charge way too much for everything!! BUT, we have to remember that the day we get married will be amazing!! All the previous brides said their day was fabulous...thats what they do. So god help them if my day isn't flawless LOL!!
In the end I think we will all be very happy with our choice to go to this resort.

Amy those shoes are hot!!!
I love my Louboutins!! Surprisingly they are not too hard to walk in
Thank you!! They are really comfortable too, I just wish they weren't so damn tall, I'm already tall without them :)

I love those Louboutins too! They will make for some seriously sexy photos :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo View Post
Welcome noobies to this thread. These girls are amazing with all of the support and helpful advice.
After all of these wedding some of us could be wedding planners....Amy KH :)
Haha, THANK you! I really think I'd do better with wedding planning too if I wasn't personally involved, aka, the one getting married!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
You're more than welcome to join us!

We have Katie here who was a former AS bride and now getting married somewhere else.

We also have Lindz who is getting married @ Le Blanc and was considering AS for awhile.

We also have AmyBermuda & Taylor who are getting married at Azul Beach, the neighboring resort.

We don't exclude, we welcome - so I'll add you to the list if you like!
Awwww, thanks! Add me! I want to join in the fun discussions!

Here's my To-Do list for now:
1. Finalize guest list (full names and addresses)
2. Sign Contract with Resort
3. Site visit in april/May!! woo hoo!
4. Find a dress (going to my first appointment next month!
5. STDs

Hey girls, I have been reading everyone's post but just haven't had time to make any. Things are going well and we leave in less than 48 hours. I got everything on my list done except for the welcome letters. At this point I am not going to do welcome letters and just make the OOT bags a surprize. Its just another thing to take down and well we are really trying to conserve on space. I am going to guess everyone will still like thier OOT bags without a welcome letter.

Anyway, I am off work thankfully for the next 2 weeks. I just got my pedi today and am off to run a few last minute errands before I go back home and resume packing.

I was reading about having a rehursal for the wedding and it was never offered to me either. Of course I have Tiffany and she is well not great with details. At this point I am not even going to bring it up with her and just talk to the onsite about it. We don't have a large wedding party or anything but to get everyone on the same page would be very good.

PS. Its snowing here and the low on Wed. is 8 degrees when we leave. I am so ready for the beach and some sun!! bunny_4.gif

Andrea, OMG 48 hours! So excited for you! Seriously don't stress about the welcome letters, or anything for that matter! It will all work out! Congrats in advance (in case I don't catch you on here again until you're back), and just enjoy! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

xoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B View Post
Hey girls, I have been reading everyone's post but just haven't had time to make any. Things are going well and we leave in less than 48 hours. I got everything on my list done except for the welcome letters. At this point I am not going to do welcome letters and just make the OOT bags a surprize. Its just another thing to take down and well we are really trying to conserve on space. I am going to guess everyone will still like thier OOT bags without a welcome letter.

Anyway, I am off work thankfully for the next 2 weeks. I just got my pedi today and am off to run a few last minute errands before I go back home and resume packing.

I was reading about having a rehursal for the wedding and it was never offered to me either. Of course I have Tiffany and she is well not great with details. At this point I am not even going to bring it up with her and just talk to the onsite about it. We don't have a large wedding party or anything but to get everyone on the same page would be very good.

PS. Its snowing here and the low on Wed. is 8 degrees when we leave. I am so ready for the beach and some sun!! bunny_4.gif
How exciting!!!!

OMG, You are going to have the best time ever :)

I think that's smart, just ask the onsite coordinators, who I've heard are much more helpful.

Have an AMAZING time!!!! smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B View Post

HOORAY! I'm so excited for you! Have a wonderful, fantastic trip!

Your guests will never know you were considering a welcome letter, so don't give it another thought!