Hello Everyone!

I am using an outside photographer since I really did not like any of the options the resort provided. I am using Elizabeth Medina for the day of my wedding and for a TTD session the following morning. I can't wait! She has been approved and I am going to pay the stupid fee, but it was worth it to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milejilo View Post
I booked Elizabeth as well, I am so excited.... Her work is amazing!
Congrats Milejilo!! Have you figured out what the exact fee is? It seems we will have to pay for just 1 night for her to stay at the resort..is that correct?

I'm using Elizabeth too. She does require you to get a hotel room for her the night of the wedding, but that's fine since she's doing our TTD in the morning too.

So it's the $500 fee + hotel room for Elizabeth and her assistant (they share the room).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride View Post
Yes, I'm a little stressed but I pretty sure everything will be fabulous! I'm not going on a site visit so I'm very anxious to hear everyone's feedback.

I have a photographer hear in Atlanta that I would love to bring with me, but I hate the resorts rules. I've also been looking into Mexican Wedding Photos but I'm not sure yet. What about you?
We have not decided which photographer to go with yet, but out of all the ones that the hotel approves with no fee we like Claudia the best. This is one of the most difficult decisions I think we'll have to make with this process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanbridewithquestions View Post
Hey Girls

I am back from the site visit and have lots of pics. Promise to post them soon after work.

Definitely not finished but said it will be opened in November. Everything is built, but just not finished.

Abby
Yay! I can't wait to see and hear what you thought about your site visits!