Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
Does anyone have a photographer list for as?
I dont have it on me at the moment - traveling in Seattle right now and its on my personal computer at home - they might be on the AS website. They have really upgraded their wedding info on the website recently!

There are 2 photogs now to pick from.

I am not sure what the minimum is. I ordered 200 for my rugby team, so I didnt even notice. I love koozies! sorry if thats the case, but you could call them and ask. They were very helpful with my order.

Amy,

I think all the koozies I looked at you had to order 100. Too bad they can personalize some with your name and some with my name and leave the date the same.

I think I am going to call and at least ask if I can order a smaller order, the worst they can say is no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B View Post
Amy,

I think all the koozies I looked at you had to order 100. Too bad they can personalize some with your name and some with my name and leave the date the same.
I think I am going to call and at least ask if I can order a smaller order, the worst they can say is no.
Could you guys use the rest of them at your AHR or at a shower or just as extras? I know my friends will probably lose theirs by the time they get home from Mexico, so you could always give them another one when they return.

Sorry to change the subject, but today my future FIL commented on the crime in Mexico. Ugh so frustrating...basically "hope no one leaves the resort. Kidnappings are rampant right now."
shots.gif

From what I hear in Mexico, they are not after tourists, its more of internal drug stuff... And Lindz your going to be in Cancun, which is full of people, I am sure there are not kidnappers waiting on the corner to steal your FFIL! so crazy.

My sisters husband is afraid if taking their 6 mon old baby- that someone is going to steal him. Do you really think they need some gringo's baby in Mexico??!!! hahaha My sister and I just have to laugh at him.

I could be wrong but I was under the impression that the kidnappings and crime etc all largely happen in Mexico city - which in RM, we will be 12 hours away from.

For gods sake - look at the crime stats for the UK and America...people from Mexico could say the same thing, but the reality is, it is unlikely to become real for anyone in their travels.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hello all, 
      I am here to get some suggestions on the best places to go on a honeymoon. I am getting married by the end of next month. 
      I was thinking of Bali or Maldives. But just wanted to know other beautiful and romantic places. The wedding banquet hall is a gift from our parents. The hall they have booked for us is one of the best banquet halls in Vaughan I’ve ever seen... Other arrangements like the videographer, photographer, wedding dress, reception dress are all finalized. The next week we have the pre-wedding shoot. Also, I'll start sending the invitations the same week. So, it is going to be hectic and I don't have time to rest or look for some nice places. So, if anyone here could suggest some places would be a great help. 
      Let me know your suggestions. 
      Thanks in advance! 
    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
  • Topics