Quote:
Originally Posted by AshManahan View Post
I'm going to email Tiffany one last time on these fabric sheers. She told me $150 each.
I got an email back from Lisa, AS is apparently having a 'sale' and so two sheers for the gazebo will total $150. There pricing seems to be all over the place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemwhite2b View Post
Katie,
Did you saythat you are getting married on the Sky deck? Did you originally get the Gold package? Do yuo mind me asking how much on top you paid for Sky deck cos we were thinking of doing it there too.
Cheers :)
Hey Gem.

Yes we're getting married on the Sky Deck :o)

We've opted for the Gold Package with Thomson largely as it included our blood tests and the photograher (altho the photog is now a totally different story!!) With Thomson you can only buy the silver or gold package - the Sky Deck you have to purchase direct from the hotel...so no deals or anything else, just the $1,700 on top of the wedding package price.

A complete rip-off if you ask me, but it's the place both me and FH wanted to get married so we gritted our teeth and went for it. (plus I won't have to worry about the heels on my shoes haha)

Hope that helps.

Katie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allisa View Post
I think I figured out how to post photos!! Here goes with dress pics again:
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
all I have to say is wow, wow, wow and WOW!!! I love it!! the black detail around the top really sets it off - a bit of personality without being outrageous....and it REALLY suits you.

God, I think I'm just as excited as you about it!! lol

I'll shut up now, but it is amazing....just perfect for you.

Katie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
Which meal option do you think is better:

1. Stuffed chicken breast with cottage cheese, sun dried tomatoes and olives, accompanied with potato gratin and mixed vegetables.

2. Pork Tenderloin with bell pepper pesto crust, roasted endive and corn cakes.
Meghan,

I'd say (if you don't have a personal preference already) to go with what the majority of people are going to like.

For me, (I'm sooooo picky with my food its untrue - I'll lose weight before my wedding because I know I won't like much of the food there, but that's another story too!), chicken is normally the safest option. the whole meal seems less risky - with the pork you have pepper in there and corn cakes....but hey, that's just my fussiness again!!

but just something else for you to think about! lol

Katie.

oh, and I'm majorly jealous that you can all take pics of you trying on your wedding dresses....we're not allowed in the shops over here - no photos allowed sad.gif

but next saturday I'm going to try and get one of my BMs to take a sly one on their phone!! we'll see how that goes!

Katie.

The first place that I tried on dresses told me that we could not take pics unless we were going to purchase the dress. When I went to the boutique that I finally ended up getting my dress at I didn't even bother bringing my camera because I figured that all bridal stores were like that. That's ok, I will just take pics when I have my first fitting...should be around November unless it comes in early.

Allisa!!! I didn't get to see the bottom of your dress before, I love it! That dress looks incredible on you, seriously like it was made for you and I love the black ribbon. It seems to suit you.

How exciting!

Meghan, that's perfect! I actually on my wedding website have a food poll when the person RSVP's it asks what food choice they'd like meat, seafood, vegetarian or allergic/special needs.

That way I have the exact number of what I need so I'm glad that I can mix :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie_2010 View Post
oh, and I'm majorly jealous that you can all take pics of you trying on your wedding dresses....we're not allowed in the shops over here - no photos allowed sad.gif

but next saturday I'm going to try and get one of my BMs to take a sly one on their phone!! we'll see how that goes!

Katie.
I was only able to take photos of my dress AFTER I bought it =/