You wedding sounds perfect!!! What DJ did you use? We have around the same number of guest and I keep going back and fourth on the DJ.. Also did you purchase your own sheers of the ceremony set up? What dimensions did you go off of? 

@@Kingz85 loved your post! Makes me excited!!! Not sure if quoting what you mentioned above notifies you! What DJ did you go with? Where did you purchase your sheers and what dimensions did use use? 

Thank you!

I found the link for you for the sheer dimensions and everything else you need.

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/72018-official-azul-sensatori-thread/

• Like 1

Congratulations! Happy to hear that things went so smoothly @@Kingz85 ! Did you like DJ all music? Initially, I decided we would just use our own ipod for music, but I want the day to be as stress free as possible and don't want to worry about who is working the IPOD or things going wrong with the music etc. So.... I'm trying to convince my FI to go with the DJ onsite. Has anyone else used him or planning to?

Congratulations! Happy to hear that things went so smoothly @@Kingz85 ! Did you like DJ all music? Initially, I decided we would just use our own ipod for music, but I want the day to be as stress free as possible and don't want to worry about who is working the IPOD or things going wrong with the music etc. So.... I'm trying to convince my FI to go with the DJ onsite. Has anyone else used him or planning to?

I used DJ All Music and he was great, the entire night was perfect. He played all the songs we wanted. Its really fun with the balloons and glow sticks, that really started the party! I say YES to him. Good luck in convincing your FI. 

• Like 2

I used DJ All Music and he was great, the entire night was perfect. He played all the songs we wanted. Its really fun with the balloons and glow sticks, that really started the party! I say YES to him. Good luck in convincing your FI. 

Awesome! Thank you so much. 

• Like 1

@@raqpena I am planning on using DJ All Music as well. My family loves to dance so I knew I had to go with a DJ!

• Like 1

@@rebepax Did they ask for a list of music you want played? I figure as long as they know what to play, how bad can they screw up?! 

@@raqpena Yep! Lynda sent me an excel spreadsheet to fill out and send back to her. It includes Introductions for the Bridal Party, how you wish to be announced, first dances, cake cutting song, bouquet toss song, the people giving toasts, dinner music and reception music. Pretty thorough.  It will hard to come up with all the songs!

I'm beginning to wonder if I should push my cermony back from 4 pm to 5 or 5:30pm.  On June 20th the sun will set at 7:32pm.  I don't want guests to be overly hot and am thinking a later ceremony would mean less direct sun.  What do you guys think?

@Jennypert: Where did you buy your veil weights?

As this wedding approaches (6/20) I have more and more questions (please bear with me). 

I was at first considering remaining in my room on the wedding day until the wedding started.  But, I realize I will be bored and restless and missing a day of vacation.  We are staying in the premium section and our guests are not.  So, could I enjoy the premium section without running into my guests (not sure how separate the sections are)?

Thanks Ladies.

@@lolita2014  you can definitely hang out on the premium side and not run into your guests who are located on the family side.  Make sure to ask your on site coordinators to help you with this request.  You can hang out at the premium section pool and not see your guests. You deserve to relax on your day! 

After reading all of the posts about Carol in the Miami office being disorganized, I was VERY nervous.  Well lo and behold, I ended up with Carol and sure enough she was completely disorganized. Our Wedding details were wrong and continually wrong after two and three times of correction. 

I asked my destinationweddings.com planner if she felt like the delayed reposonses I was getting and lack of attention to detail were "typical". She did say Miami coordinators seem to be more detail oriented the closer you get to the wedding date but that it wasn't a good thing that I would't get responses until about 7 days later.

I wasn't sure what to do, I mean what could I do?  I checked my latest email to her and it had been 14 days with no response!  Well this morning I got an email from Brigitte Castro - my NEW planner.  Carol has left the company.  Brigitte seems very engaged and excited to be working with us!

Though I'd let you guys know not to be scared. Better days are ahead.

#vivamywedding

• Like 1