amesharpe
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:11 PM

Love Them! Great Job

#42 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
    • 444 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:32 PM

I love them both ladies...great work! Thanks for the inspiration and directions as well..very helpful!

#43 Turtlebaybride

Turtlebaybride
      • 38 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:54 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by becks
        Ah, the monogram! Gotcha. You'll have to do that one yourself, because the image is a jpg or gif, so you couldn't change it at all. But it's super easy. There are several threads around on how to do it. Ours is a palm tree straight off of microsoft clip art gallery (just search for palm tree - it shows up as black and you can just color it any color you want).

Our font was passions conflict, but there are so many pretty ones to choose from!
        Sarah from Sproullie Designs helped come up with a monogram for me, she is a genius! So I will just transport that into the template and I should be all good. Thanks so much for your help. I will show you the finished product when all is said and done.........YAY!! Last question.....I should thread this, and maybe I will, but did you just send the luggage tags out seperately or with a cute newsletter or what? That's my next hurdle. I can't figure out what to mail them out with. Unfortunately, I don't live near any of our guests otherwise I'd drive to everyone and avoid postage!

#44 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Turtlebaybride
        Sarah from Sproullie Designs helped come up with a monogram for me, she is a genius! So I will just transport that into the template and I should be all good. Thanks so much for your help. I will show you the finished product when all is said and done.........YAY!! Last question.....I should thread this, and maybe I will, but did you just send the luggage tags out seperately or with a cute newsletter or what? That's my next hurdle. I can't figure out what to mail them out with. Unfortunately, I don't live near any of our guests otherwise I'd drive to everyone and avoid postage!
        I'm sending mine with a newsletter and a daily spanish book (from target for $1 each.)

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#45 freshislandgal

freshislandgal
        • 71 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:42 PM

nice work. thanks for sharing.

#46 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
          • VIP Member
          • 2,861 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 02:07 PM

So cute! Great work!

#47 SunBride

SunBride
            • 1,499 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 05:03 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Turtlebaybride
              I'm sorry, I did not mean FONT, I used the wrong term. I meant monogram thingy, with the palm tree and your names. It didn't come up on the template. Was it supposed to? I'm new to this, so please excuse my "newness". Or am I to create that myself? Thanks so much for your help!
              If you open up the background image in photoshop (or other similar software), then you can very easily add your own text.

#48 Tara

Tara
              • 473 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 05:10 PM

They look awesome! Good job.

#49 Beach_Bride_09

Beach_Bride_09
                • 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:33 PM

They look great! Your guests will love them & they're practical too!

#50 JenABride

JenABride
                  • 16 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:26 AM

Those are so adorable! I love how you are really into the intricate details! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users