Photo

ROR Wedding Cakes

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 cantwaittobemrs

cantwaittobemrs
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:49 PM

They were little edible pearls that they put on themselves... I thought they would be really hard, but they weren't hard at all. And I wouldn't worry about 1 layer, thats what they told me, but I got 2... I think its pretty much whatever they decide to do that day haha!

#22 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
    • 584 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:35 PM

How many guests attended?

I did purchase the royal package so really the least they could do is give me a 2 tier cake since I won't needing to feed up to 40 people lol

#23 cantwaittobemrs

cantwaittobemrs
      • 148 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:12 AM

Only 13 people so I wouldn't worry about it. My TA did tell me the cake didn't change sizes no matter what package though (I laughed as well when I saw 40 people then cake for 10).

#24 Birdie07

Birdie07
        • 1,218 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ellipse22
          That is a cute cake!

I'm guessing I'll be stuck wtih a single layer cake since there are only 6 of us going
          I don't think so. We had 5 guests so 7 of us in all. And we got a 2 tier cake. I don't have pics on this computer sorry but it was just like the previous poster the two tier with daisy's that matched my bouquet. I doubt they would bring you a one layer cake!

#25 junebride2b

junebride2b
          • 81 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:32 AM

Mine was the white daisy cake and it was two layered and we got the free package. It feed the people that wanted it out of the 22 there. I wouldn't upgrade!

#26 christenew

christenew
            • 325 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:59 PM

Where did you get the silk flowers from? I live in Canada and am having a hard time finding decent ones?

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Agape Gems
              Free cake with silk flowers that we brought Click the image to open in full size.

#27 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:01 PM

Here is my cake. I paid for the upgraded cake to feed 85 people. I didn't ask her to decorate it any special way, I just gave her my cake topper and she did the rest. The only problem is that after Mike & I cut the cake, the waiters never cut it up and served it. When my mom decided that she wanted a slice, the serving set was put away. So no one got to eat any Regardless, I was happy with the way it looked.

Click the image to open in full size.

#28 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                • 1,260 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by christenew
                  Where did you get the silk flowers from? I live in Canada and am having a hard time finding decent ones?
                  i got mine from hobby lobby, do ya'll have that in Canada?
                  See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#29 christenew

christenew
                  • 325 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:30 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Agape Gems
                    i got mine from hobby lobby, do ya'll have that in Canada?
                    Nope we don't have hobby lobby...it looks like I might be able to order something online with crafts, etc Have you ordered from them before?

#30 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                    • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:50 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by christenew
                      Nope we don't have hobby lobby...it looks like I might be able to order something online with crafts, etc Have you ordered from them before?
                      I have heard other girls on here mention them but I haven't ever ordered from them.
                      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users