lindsaysmith57
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:41 PM

Thanks for the price sheet. It's a great help

#22 krazyk

krazyk
    • 90 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:29 AM

I am also interested in the pricing sheet and menus for Dreams. Can someone email it to me, I don't have enought points to open the attachment (krazykalesh@yahoo.com) Thank you!!!

#23 JessicaM

JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by krazyk
        I am also interested in the pricing sheet and menus for Dreams. Can someone email it to me, I don't have enought points to open the attachment (krazykalesh@yahoo.com) Thank you!!!
        I just sent you the menu that I had.

#24 hbsbride

hbsbride
        • 331 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:15 PM

Another e-mail request. I am not able to open the attachment with prices. Can someone e-mail it to me at geetiffanywedding@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch!

#25 Denise40

Denise40
          • 407 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:59 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by hbsbride
            Another e-mail request. I am not able to open the attachment with prices. Can someone e-mail it to me at geetiffanywedding@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch!

I will donate you some points so that you can open it. Hope this helps.

#26 Steelers291

Steelers291
            • 8 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:03 AM

Thanks so much for the info! I will be sure to check out the reviews.

#27 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
              • 427 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:00 AM

I also don't have any points available. Can someone post the prices within the thread? Also, does anyone know what thier cost per person is in November 2009?

#28 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 07:02 PM

JGAMMAGIRL77, prices for 2009 are $29 per person per location (if they are staying at the hotel - if they are not it is $89 per adult or $50 per child 3-12 all locations inclusive)

#29 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,569 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:14 AM

Just wanted to attach the most recent menu.

Does anyone have the 2009 spa prices? I would love to see them.

Attached Files

#30 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:35 AM

erika, i emailed mariana for the spa prices so hopefully i will ahve it and post it soon.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users