Riu cabo question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lagen

• 24 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:49 PM

Does anyone know if there is a service to steam/press your dress upon arrival at the Riu Palace in Cabo? I just got my dress today and it's rather wrinkled. I figure I'm better off waiting till I get there with the flight and all. I've read all the links about packing and traveling with your dress but I'm wondering if anyone as specific info about Riu Palace and services for this?

Thanks in advance!

#2 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:25 AM

I'm not sure about the Riu but Dreams took your dress at check in and steamed it, and then brought it to you the day of the wedding.
      I would check on the RIU website where it says whats included in your wedding, it should probably say it somewhere in the list.
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#3 sarahbrown1979

• 90 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:37 PM

I don't think there is a service for this. I asked upon arrival and Daniella recommended some outside vendors. I ended up not needing anything done, so don't know who to recommend. Good luck!

#4 BePhoto

• 202 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:50 PM

I'd check with the hotel concierge - they ought to be able to figure something out for you

#5 FLORENTA

• Vendor
          • 23 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:22 PM

yes they do!!!
            no worries!

#6 Deighton

• 87 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:00 PM

Daniela sent me an email saying that they don't have an on-site steamer....they send it off, so they need to know in advance so it will be back to the resort in time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users