What's more important to lose inches or pounds?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 SunBride

• 1,499 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 09:48 AM

definitely inches. I don't care what the scale says, I care about how I look!

#22 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:09 AM

Thanks everyone, I was getting a little discouraged because I wasnt dropping lbs but I thank you ALL for the support and encouragement!!

#23 JODEY

• 344 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:29 AM

Way to go Jenn !!! I agree with all the others, I must admit I'm obsessed about what I way ! I go through periods of crash dieting and gym mad for a few days then slurge out on a take away and wine, it all or nothing with me ! But you keep up the good work !

#24 Celina

• Banned
        • 2,811 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:33 AM

I haven't read the whole thread, but my doctor has told me inches.
          "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#25 FYB87

• 976 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:01 PM

Congrats on losing 17 inches! That is awesome and I know it took a lot of hard work and dedication.

As far as which is most important, it's definitely inches. I have been at a heavier weight and wore a smaller size in my clothing than when I was weighing less (hopefully that makes sense) since I was pretty much all muscle.

Not sure if you have attained your goal yet. If you have congrats again and if you haven't keep up the great job and I know you will definitely attain what you want!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users