Photo

My LONG cancun review (picture overload)

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#31 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:20 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
    Sorry I am coming into this late, I have been crazed at work. Anny I love all the pics. The Mariott is gorgeous (it really is too bad about the water eating up the beach). I love, love, love the gazebo. I must admit though that I did love the church also, it's so pretty. But I think the gazebo is stunning and it's going to look gorgeous. Hopefully your ceremony won't be too long if it starts at 3 and you will still be able to get good pics before it gets dark. Also I think in July there will be sunlight for longer. I also loved the pics of the FA. I wish you were getting married next week so that I could see pics. Hehe, at least I'm not selfish right? It looks like you are going to have a great wedding. The locale is amazing!!!! And this is why you are going to be a great moderator b/c you take great pics and get pics of things such as the bows that other brides may be wondering about. Good job.

-Glenda
    Thanx Glenda!!! I was starting to ask myself where were you.. I'm so excited too!!! I can't wait to have my wedding there!!!! I'm in love with the Gazebo!!!

#32 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:22 PM

Tu boda va a estar increible Anny! Me fascino el gazebo tambien.

Thank you for posting 'real' pictures. Definitely helps those of us still looking for a wedding location. They are beautiful!

Pau

#33 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jtds2713
        Dear Anny,

thank you so much for posting pictures of the gazebo at the JW. As you know, I am thinking of getting married there too. I am a little concerned because we have moved the wedding date to Feb. 16, 2008. I thought the weather is supposed to be better starting February. We are trying to move the date as far away from bad weather as much as possible. The reception is at the Marriott too. I know they have back up indoors. But we really want the wedding and reception outdoors so we'll pray for good weather.

Thank you very much again for posting the pictures. I am very excited for you and your wedding! Take care!

JESSICA
        Jessica I didn't know the weather was going to be that bad, I actually checked weather.com before leaving and it didn't show any rain.. I don't trust them anymore..

#34 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by PaulaV
          Tu boda va a estar increible Anny! Me fascino el gazebo tambien.

Thank you for posting 'real' pictures. Definitely helps those of us still looking for a wedding location. They are beautiful!

Pau
          Thanx Paula!! I still have many more pics left.. this is getting Loooooooooooong

#35 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:25 PM

Forgot to tell you, first of all that we rented a Jeep Liberty at Hertz for $230 for 4 days,.. with full coverage insurance.. could someone tell me if that's cheap or expensive?

#36 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:31 PM

Ok I'll continue..

Next thing is The Royal Playa del Carmen (Royal Porto Real) that's where we're having our honeymoon and my FI wanted to check it out and make sure it's what we expected so here are the pics:

Click the image to open in full size.

View from an "ocean view" room (really a pool view)

we loved it!!!

#37 anaderoux

anaderoux
              • 3,220 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:37 PM

Last reviews (no pics)

Alberto Reyes-Lagos:
                He's doing my hair and makeup for $350, including tests and he'll be there from before the ceremony through the reception, he'll do hair and makeup touch ups when I need them.. he'll do mom's, MIL, SIL, sister and friends hair and makeup for $60

And finally my possible WC, she's sending me the quote tonight but she told me she's charging $500 for coordinating and she's a florist so I'll post her prices when I have them.. She's really great, I think I'm going to hire her..

#38 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
                • 714 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:51 PM

Hi Anny,

I am looking for hair and make-up stylist too. Can you post the contact information for Alberto Lagos and also your wedding coordinator? Thanks much! You're awesome!

#39 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:52 PM

that honeymoon resort is so incredibly beautiful...I love it, good pick.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#40 BayBug

BayBug
                  • 852 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:58 PM

Those are really nice PICS!!! It makes me want to visit there. My wedding site looks nothing like that. :) That is okay. I like the jungle look.
                    Angie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users