Jump to content

Photo

Picture/Caption Contest


  • Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#91 Dbld78

Dbld78
  • Banned
  • 665 posts

    Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:09 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MikkiStreak



    "Tune in tonight to 20/20 and see John Stossel's investigative report on "The secret life of gay body-builders".... "
    Click the image to open in full size.
    This is the first one that made me laugh out loud!!! I love it....very nice!

    #92 TammyB

    TammyB
    • Sr. Member
    • 10,630 posts

      Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:49 PM

      Ok my home computer was down ever since I posted this thread.. lol

      Here are my 5..

      Click the image to open in full size.

      Click the image to open in full size.

      Click the image to open in full size.

      Click the image to open in full size.

      Click the image to open in full size.

      #93 monicabrandon2008

      monicabrandon2008
      • Member
      • 794 posts

        Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:22 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
        You might be a redneck if.....
        Click the image to open in full size.



        "Tune in tonight to 20/20 and see John Stossel's investigative report on "The secret life of gay body-builders".... "
        Click the image to open in full size.
        This is great!!! My FI would kill me if he knew I submitted this pic for people to make funny captions about it. My FI is the one that is really hammered trying to bring his friend closer to him. I was trying to take a group pic and he couldn't stop trying to get his friend closer to him. You can see the guy in the middle trying to get out of his way.

        And the first one is when he was in Iraq and they do very strange things over there I might add. I've got many more Iraq ones...
        HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
        http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

        #94 alex

        alex
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,139 posts

          Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:50 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008

          This is great!!! My FI would kill me if he knew I submitted this pic for people to make funny captions about it. My FI is the one that is really hammered trying to bring his friend closer to him. I was trying to take a group pic and he couldn't stop trying to get his friend closer to him. You can see the guy in the middle trying to get out of his way.

          And the first one is when he was in Iraq and they do very strange things over there I might add. I've got many more Iraq ones...
          Click the image to open in full size.

          Beer for boys night: $200
          Tattoo: $95
          Sweet shirt for boys night: $40

          Having this picture posted on my FI's BDW website with all the girls making funny jokes about it... PRICELESS!

          #95 alex

          alex
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,139 posts

            Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:51 PM

            Click the image to open in full size.
            Look Ma, no eyebrows!!!

            #96 jajajaja

            jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

              Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:54 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by xandrafaye
              Click the image to open in full size.

              Beer for boys night: $200
              Tattoo: $95
              Sweet shirt for boys night: $40

              Having this picture posted on my FI's BDW website with all the girls making funny jokes about it... PRICELESS!
              LOL! You girls are good.

              Im going to try a few of these when I feel in a funnier mood. I'm too grumpy to do anything but be sarcastic and grumble about cramps.
              Happily married since 2008

              #97 alex

              alex
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,139 posts

                Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:58 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                LOL! You girls are good.

                Im going to try a few of these when I feel in a funnier mood. I'm too grumpy to do anything but be sarcastic and grumble about cramps.
                To be honest with you I was in a terrible mood until I came across this thread!! THANKS for starting it ladies!! Definately made my day a bit better!

                #98 stacey

                stacey

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 4,853 posts

                  Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:59 PM

                  [
                  Click the image to open in full size.

                  I wish this crazy White B* w@$# would shut up
                  Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

                  #99 SusanK

                  SusanK
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,685 posts

                    Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:08 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Morgan
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    I can't believe you included "will you accept this rose" in your vows

                    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

                    #100 SusanK

                    SusanK
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,685 posts

                      Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:10 PM

                      What a coincidence, I just got these pics today. I don't think they qualify for the contest because I didn't take them, but I thought I'd share them anyway. Maybe someone can come up with a good caption!

                      How background people ruin your pictures:

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.

                      Click the image to open in full size.
                      Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users