I am SO Excited!!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:07 PM

Have a fantastic time... you deserve it!

#12 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:35 PM

Wonderful!!! have a great time with your FI :)

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#13 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:45 PM

That is awesome Martha! You enjoy every moment of it!!

#14 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:49 PM

will he be working in the same town after the wedding?

what does he doe Martha?

#15 Martha

• VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:37 PM

I HATE Houston. Now I remmeber why I only lived in here for 8 months a few years ago! I just got back from the pool! Spent the day shopping and just relaxing! My little mini vaca!

Jay works for Veritas, a Geophysical company. His comapany tests the land to check for natural resources. Jay's job is a Troubleshooter. Basically all he does is check the lines they lay out to make sure they are working properly. He also reads the results of the tests. He loves it...Although I am not sure why. He has to work in the elements, and that makes my nightly prayers super long. He was in the very northern part of Alaska (arctic circle) from Dec-Feb and now he is in the heat in Texas and Wyoming.

Unfortunately he will no longer work for Veritas after the wedding. Their home offices are in Houston and I refuse to live here, and traveling will no longer be an option for him/us. Especially with a baby coming!

So.we will both be unemployed come August. I am a teacher and chose to not renew my contract this year because we are moving back "home" which is 3 hours south of where we live now in San Antonio.

Wow....talk about life story! Sorry it was so long!!!

#16 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:46 PM

yay martha! have a fun weekend with your man! that is so exciting :)

#17 Kat81

• VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:48 PM

YAY! As you already know our FI's are in the same line of work so I totally understand how excited you are!! Get some good time in!!! Have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users