Photo

My WC left Le Meridien!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:02 PM

I got an email this morning from my florist Vanessa telling me that my WC has left Le Meridien! I'm really sad bc I was so comfortable with her (I met with her just 3 weeks ago) and she really knew what I wanted and was so sweet and accommodating. I'm also in a panic bc no one from the hotel contacted me about this. Vanessa said that she hopes she can still do my wedding flowers since Le Meridien has their own florist. AH!

So, for those of you who asked me for Clara's contact info and hasn't heard anything back, this is why. Once I know who took her place - I'll let you know.

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

Yikes! I hope you like the replacement just as much...that's quite unsettling!

#3 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
      • 5,681 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:37 PM

Jenny, I am sorry to hear this! Hope your new WC is just as good if not better!

#4 riviera

riviera
        • 108 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:38 PM

Hi Jenny,

I have been in contact with Jessica Pantoja, and her e-mail is
          jpantoja@meridiencancun.com.mx I am going to Cancun on site visit next weekend and will be meeting with her. I will let you know how my meeting goes with her.

anna
          http://i305.photobuc....tled-1copy.jpg
          Cancun beach at Le Meridien~*

#5 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:49 PM

Oh that stinks I hope they can find a even better person to fill in.
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#6 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by riviera
              Hi Jenny,

I have been in contact with Jessica Pantoja, and her e-mail is
              jpantoja@meridiencancun.com.mx I am going to Cancun on site visit next weekend and will be meeting with her. I will let you know how my meeting goes with her.

anna
              Do you know if she is Clara's replacement? Definitely keep in touch with me.. no one from the resort has contacted me yet.

#7 riviera

riviera
              • 108 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:58 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JennyK
                Do you know if she is Clara's replacement? Definitely keep in touch with me.. no one from the resort has contacted me yet.
                Jenny,

This is the e-mail I got from Jessica on the situation;

"Thank you very much for consider this property for your important Wedding Event, my name is Jessica Pantoja and unfortunately have to inform you that my partner Clara Zamora is not longer working with us due personal affairs, however, I am on charge from now to attend all related with Wedding and Social Events, and happy to hear about your interest for our services."

It is strange they haven't contacted you on this... I will keep you posted!

anna

#8 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:16 PM

jenny that bites! hopefully the new wc is just as good and can make sure everything works out fine for you.

#9 ipodgirl

ipodgirl
                • 49 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:44 PM

I'm on the same boat!!

Last time I heard from Clara was 5/19. Since then I havent heard from here and finally on 6/2 Jessica wrote me back in to inform me about Clara's departure.

My wedding is in two months so you can imagine my mini-panic. So far Jessica has been very helpful in verifying the details I previously set with Clara. Jessica also has been responding promptly (within a day or so) so I am less worried now.
                  :: 8.8.08 Le Meridien Cancun ::
                  http://i463.photobuc..../sergio_33.jpg
                  picture by Sergio the photographer

#10 riviera

riviera
                  • 108 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:10 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ipodgirl
                    I'm on the same boat!!

Last time I heard from Clara was 5/19. Since then I havent heard from here and finally on 6/2 Jessica wrote me back in to inform me about Clara's departure.

My wedding is in two months so you can imagine my mini-panic. So far Jessica has been very helpful in verifying the details I previously set with Clara. Jessica also has been responding promptly (within a day or so) so I am less worried now.
                    I am so glad to hear Jessica is prompt on things. I can not imagine what you went through specially with two months to go on your wedding! congratulations on having your wedding on 8/8/8! I am having my civil wedding on that date here in NY!

How are your finalization process going? I hope everything is working out other than the WC stuff!!

One question I wanted to ask you. Are your guests staying at Le Meridien, or at another resort? I am trying to decide what to do on accomodation!

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users