• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,853 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:46 PM

I for the life of me cant find any pictures of a ceromony on the beach. Ive seen lots in the gazebo, but no beach pictures. Does anyone have some or can you direct me on where they might be. Thanks.

Its driving me nuts not knowing every little detail
    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#2 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
    • 305 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:19 PM

If you look on trip advisor I believe there is some on there. I also think Daniella the WC sent me one I will look for it at my home computer tonight and see if I can figure out how to send it to you.

#3 cancunbride

cancunbride
      • 531 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:43 PM

I am having second thought about possibly having my reception at the beach....It looks so beautiful Im just scared it might be too windyClick the image to open in full size.

#4 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:44 PM

Jill has said yes it is windy but its not an annoying blow the sand all over and in your eyes kind of wind. I wonder where the beach ceremomy is held, maybe somewhere more secluded? Did you find out Stacey?

#5 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:48 PM

No I didnt find out yet. But I heard that it is a private beach, not 100% sure though. I am planning on doing the ceremony on the beach, but the reception in the club terrace

I guess my major concern right now is the arch. I dont want anything tacky, but I also dont want to spend a fortune on flowers that we are going to use for 15 minutes. Sooo....not sure what I want to do for decorations.
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#6 lucy106

lucy106
            • 2,880 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by STACEY
              I guess my major concern right now is the arch. I dont want anything tacky, but I also dont want to spend a fortune on flowers that we are going to use for 15 minutes. Sooo....not sure what I want to do for decorations.
              That is understandable for sure. That why I opted not to do decorations for the gazebo. Have you sent the WCs and email yet asking for pics of the arch for beach weddings? I bet they could get you one.

#7 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,853 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:14 PM

So here are pictures of the arches, sorry but I couldnt figure out how to post them anyway else

Attachment 2050
                My TA sent them to me. But I am not in love with any of them. So I think that I might skip the arches.

Attached Files

Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#8 lucy106

lucy106
                • 2,880 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:29 PM

Those are expensive, geesh. They are not fabulous looking but not too bad either. Depends on how they are decorated.

P.S. Did you try saving each pic then uploading them to photobucket to post them. I dont have access to photobucket at work or I would do it for ya, sorry.

#9 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,853 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:30 PM

I tried that, but I also call my self, computer challenged!!
                    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#10 SunBride

SunBride
                    • 1,499 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:22 PM

You could go for an arch like I didm (well, they got it a "gazebo" but it's really just a frame of sticks! Same as some of the ones in your document). I didn't like any of the ones with big flower arrangements, so I went with it being decorated wth tulle and then small flowers arrangements.

This was at Dreams Tulum. They had never done anything like this before (usually they use just a little tulle and big flower arrangements on the "gazebo" frame) but they did it for me no problem! Now all the girls at Dreams Tulum are requesting it!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users