Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

How many countries have you been to?

Recommended Posts

i can't even handle how many countries some of you have been to! I am amazed and I love it! I also love to travel but don't get much done because I make NO money. In the past these are the countries that I have visited:

 

1. USA

2. Guatamala

3. Australia (only Tasmania)

4. South Korea

5. Italy

6. Ireland

 

If i count layovers then also England and I'll be getting in Mexico in April!!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmm

South America: Surinam

Carribean: Trinidad & tobago (i was like 2, that doesn't count)

Europe:

Italy: Rome

Spain: Madrid & Barcelona

Germany: Oberhausen, Berlin, Cologne, Dusseldorf

Belgium: Antwerp , Brussel

France: Paris, and another region which I don't know the name of...

Uk: LOndon

USA: Las Vegas, Los Angeles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My turn... I've travellled a lot ! Not only do I love travelling for my leisure (my only vice wink.gif ), I also happen to travel a lot for my work... so it's big... and some of these countries I would rather not have gone to !!

 

I lived in France, Tunisia, Switzerland, and the USA.

 

For the fun try this link : World Map Maker (Beta)

 

it will build up the map of where you've been !

 

List of countries :

 

1. Algeria

2. Angola

3. Azerbaijan

4. Belgium

5. Botswana

6. Brazil

7. Bulgaria

8. Canada

9. Colombia

10. Ivory Coast

11. Cuba

12. Czech Republic

13. Dominican Republic

14. Equatorial Guinea

15. France (including Martinique, which is in the caribbean)

16. French Polynesia

17. Germany

18. Greece

19. Hungary

20. India

21. Israel

22. Italy

23. Japan

24. Jordan

25. Mauritius

26. Mexico

27. Monaco

28. Morocco

29. Netherlands

30. Poland

31. Portugal

32. Puerto Rico

33. Romania

34. Russia

35. Senegal

36. South Africa

37. Spain

38. Switzerland

39. Norway

40. Tunisia

41. Turkey

42. Ukraine

43. UK

44. USA

45. vatican City

46. Burma

 

Next on the list : Peru (my maid of honor is livign there now) and Singapore (my brother will move from Tokyo to Singapore soon) !! I also intend to visit the north of Guatemala while in Playa !!

 

I told you, it's an addiction cheesy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! I have nothing on you guys!

 

1) USA

2) Dominican Republic

3) Cuba

4) Mexico

 

I think that I need to get some more travelling in, I'm feeling seriously uncultured! At least we're going to honeymoon in Europe, I'm the ONLY one I know who hasn't been there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
My turn... I've travellled a lot ! Not only do I love travelling for my leisure (my only vice wink.gif ), I also happen to travel a lot for my work... so it's big... and some of these countries I would rather not have gone to !!

I lived in France, Tunisia, Switzerland, and the USA.

For the fun try this link : World Map Maker (Beta)

it will build up the map of where you've been !

List of countries :

1. Algeria
2. Angola
3. Azerbaijan
4. Belgium
5. Botswana
6. Brazil
7. Bulgaria
8. Canada
9. Colombia
10. Ivory Coast
11. Cuba
12. Czech Republic
13. Dominican Republic
14. Equatorial Guinea
15. France (including Martinique, which is in the caribbean)
16. French Polynesia
17. Germany
18. Greece
19. Hungary
20. India
21. Israel
22. Italy
23. Japan
24. Jordan
25. Mauritius
26. Mexico
27. Monaco
28. Morocco
29. Netherlands
30. Poland
31. Portugal
32. Puerto Rico
33. Romania
34. Russia
35. Senegal
36. South Africa
37. Spain
38. Switzerland
39. Norway
40. Tunisia
41. Turkey
42. Ukraine
43. UK
44. USA
45. vatican City
46. Burma

Next on the list : Peru (my maid of honor is livign there now) and Singapore (my brother will move from Tokyo to Singapore soon) !! I also intend to visit the north of Guatemala while in Playa !!

I told you, it's an addiction cheesy.gif
Wow, i am so impressed! I'm not addicted to traveling but I don't think it's a bad or harmful one. :) What industry do you work in that you get to travel in other countries for work? I want to find a job where I can travel internationally but I have no idea what industries would be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
My turn... I've travellled a lot ! Not only do I love travelling for my leisure (my only vice wink.gif ), I also happen to travel a lot for my work... so it's big... and some of these countries I would rather not have gone to !!

I lived in France, Tunisia, Switzerland, and the USA.

For the fun try this link : World Map Maker (Beta)

it will build up the map of where you've been !

List of countries :

1. Algeria
2. Angola
3. Azerbaijan
4. Belgium
5. Botswana
6. Brazil
7. Bulgaria
8. Canada
9. Colombia
10. Ivory Coast
11. Cuba
12. Czech Republic
13. Dominican Republic
14. Equatorial Guinea
15. France (including Martinique, which is in the caribbean)
16. French Polynesia
17. Germany
18. Greece
19. Hungary
20. India
21. Israel
22. Italy
23. Japan
24. Jordan
25. Mauritius
26. Mexico
27. Monaco
28. Morocco
29. Netherlands
30. Poland
31. Portugal
32. Puerto Rico
33. Romania
34. Russia
35. Senegal
36. South Africa
37. Spain
38. Switzerland
39. Norway
40. Tunisia
41. Turkey
42. Ukraine
43. UK
44. USA
45. vatican City
46. Burma

Next on the list : Peru (my maid of honor is livign there now) and Singapore (my brother will move from Tokyo to Singapore soon) !! I also intend to visit the north of Guatemala while in Playa !!

I told you, it's an addiction cheesy.gif
Wholy smokes!!!!! Which ones where for pleasure and which ones were for work? I'm just curious because I dont really see anyone going to Azerbaijan (my sister-in-law's family is from there) without a needed cause.

Thanks for providing the sites too. That's fun! My hubby has been saying for a while that we need to get a world map and put pins into places we've gone to give a better idea where to go next:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisha View Post
Fun! I guess it will be cool to put a number on mine. LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel!

1. US
2. Mexico (Mexico city to Guadalajara, Yucatan - several times, Puerto Vallarta)
3. Dominican Republic (too many times to count)
4. UK
5. Ukraine (Kiev, Yalta)
6. Canada (Toronto and Montreal)
7. Czechoslovakia (when it was still known as that)
8. Poland
9. Russia (Moscow)
10. Costa Rica (just got back last week)

My list is shorter than I thought! sad.gif I do have a very long wish list though:)
Just realized i forgot a few from when I was little (3 and 9:):
11. Latvia (Riga)
12. Georgia (now known as Abhazia; Gagri)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kits55 View Post
Wow, i am so impressed! I'm not addicted to traveling but I don't think it's a bad or harmful one. :) What industry do you work in that you get to travel in other countries for work? I want to find a job where I can travel internationally but I have no idea what industries would be.
I've worked principally in companies that provide services to Oil and Gas Industry (Schlumberger is one of the companies I worked for). I also worked for an agribusiness company.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisha View Post
Wholy smokes!!!!! Which ones where for pleasure and which ones were for work? I'm just curious because I dont really see anyone going to Azerbaijan (my sister-in-law's family is from there) without a needed cause.

Thanks for providing the sites too. That's fun! My hubby has been saying for a while that we need to get a world map and put pins into places we've gone to give a better idea where to go next:)
And you're darn right !! If I had had the choice.... I wouldn't have gone to : Azerbaijan, Romania, Bulgaria, Angola, Algeria, Equatorial Guinea, and Russia, to name a few of them.

Some of the countries I've been to for work impressed me favourably though : Poland, Hungary and (surprisingly) Ukraine are some of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×