Jump to content

Photo

Catalonia Riviera Maya


  • Please log in to reply
734 replies to this topic

#141 CatBride09

CatBride09
  • Newbie
  • 26 posts

    Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:09 AM

    Thank you so much for the info on the chill out bar.

    This website is a life saver :-)

    #142 DBnov09

    DBnov09
    • Newbie
    • 11 posts

      Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:17 PM

      Mexicobride1: thanks for posting that the menu cost was worth the $$...we are having our reception at the P.C.O.B and are going with the Mexican menu...We also booked the DJ equipment but will bring our own music. Thanks for the advice!

      I'm excited to see that there are a few others Cat brides getting married around the time I am :) Lots of tips to share!

      #143 CatBride09

      CatBride09
      • Newbie
      • 26 posts

        Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:38 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DBnov09
        Mexicobride1: thanks for posting that the menu cost was worth the $$...we are having our reception at the P.C.O.B and are going with the Mexican menu...We also booked the DJ equipment but will bring our own music. Thanks for the advice!

        I'm excited to see that there are a few others Cat brides getting married around the time I am :) Lots of tips to share!
        Will you still be there on the 23rd November? Thats when we fly out with our wedding party

        #144 DBnov09

        DBnov09
        • Newbie
        • 11 posts

          Posted 05 June 2009 - 07:35 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CatBride09
          Will you still be there on the 23rd November? Thats when we fly out with our wedding party
          No we are there Nov 14-21...we are heading to Isla Mujeres (island off Cancun) for our honeymoon...

          #145 Alexis

          Alexis
          • Newbie
          • 19 posts

            Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:02 AM

            I just had my wedding at the Riviermaya Catalonia Hotel on May 23, 2009. We had 96 guests. I flew in my photographers from San Antonio and have many pictures posted to facebook. If someone can tell me how to post pictures, I'll be more than happy to. I worked with the staff for over a year, so I can answer plenty of questions.

            Attached Files


            Alexis Shumpes

            #146 Danyelle

            Danyelle
            • Jr. Member
            • 368 posts

              Posted 05 June 2009 - 07:59 PM

              FI and I just got back from a week at the CAT and it has changed our mind from Jamaica.
              We saw them setting up for one of the 2 weddings held one weekend and it looked beautiful.

              The food at this resort was surprisingly the best out of any all-inclusive we've been to.

              #147 rodent

              rodent

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

                Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:54 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Alexis
                I just had my wedding at the Riviermaya Catalonia Hotel on May 23, 2009. We had 96 guests. I flew in my photographers from San Antonio and have many pictures posted to facebook. If someone can tell me how to post pictures, I'll be more than happy to. I worked with the staff for over a year, so I can answer plenty of questions.
                upload your pictures to photobucket & then insert the IMG code

                #148 claire.cw.watson

                claire.cw.watson
                • Newbie
                • 55 posts

                  Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:22 AM

                  Feeling great about my choice to get married in Feb at the CAT! Big thanks to you all who are posting. Closer to the time when I start to get some information from the hotel I will also join in with posting! I promise, Im not being lazy, just not getting any info yet as its too far away!

                  #149 claire.cw.watson

                  claire.cw.watson
                  • Newbie
                  • 55 posts

                    Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:23 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Danyelle
                    FI and I just got back from a week at the CAT and it has changed our mind from Jamaica.
                    We saw them setting up for one of the 2 weddings held one weekend and it looked beautiful.

                    The food at this resort was surprisingly the best out of any all-inclusive we've been to.
                    Pleased you have a place that you love! Happy to hear that you loved it so much you have decided to get married there!

                    #150 hulaqt

                    hulaqt
                    • Newbie
                    • 18 posts

                      Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:04 PM

                      My wedding date is fast approaching ... July 9! I'm planning on having the ceremony on beach - can anyone tell me if they wore shoes or not during the ceremony? Kind of a silly question - but I must plan accordingly :)

                      TIA




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users