Photo

Catalonia Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
734 replies to this topic

#121 sobelove

sobelove
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:12 PM

I also want to say thanks to everyone who's provided info on the location and wedding info from Cat. My fiance' and I vacationed there a couple of years ago and loved the place. That's why we decided to go back for our wedding.

I'm trying to get our date for next year reserved but was told by Elena that I have to wait until July. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that we can get the date we want. Good luck to all the brides! I will keep you posted as I get stuff reserved.

#122 claire.cw.watson

claire.cw.watson
    • 55 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:57 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sobelove
      I also want to say thanks to everyone who's provided info on the location and wedding info from Cat. My fiance' and I vacationed there a couple of years ago and loved the place. That's why we decided to go back for our wedding.

I'm trying to get our date for next year reserved but was told by Elena that I have to wait until July. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that we can get the date we want. Good luck to all the brides! I will keep you posted as I get stuff reserved.
      Please keep me posted! I want to book my wedding for February and im told I have to wait until October.

#123 CatBride09

CatBride09
      • 26 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:39 AM

Hi Everyone

I'm new to this site and am finding it extremely helpful so far so thank you to everyone!!!

I'm getting married at the Cat 2nd December 2009.

Sally

#124 claire.cw.watson

claire.cw.watson
        • 55 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:15 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by CatBride09
          Hi Everyone

I'm new to this site and am finding it extremely helpful so far so thank you to everyone!!!

I'm getting married at the Cat 2nd December 2009.

Sally

Hi Sally!

Are you having a legal ceremony? Do you have it confirmed?

#125 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:37 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by hulaqt
            Has anyone used the hotel photographer??
            Marisol gave me this email address and I've sent two emails with NO response (fotografirivieramaya@gmail.com)

We are eloping and just need a small photography package - anyone have any advice??
            i posted their website in this thread. I was not impressed. It depends on how much you care about photography. I know if I was eloping I'd use that as an opportunity to do some really cool photography after the wedding, because their are no guests to tend to.

There are cheaper phtoographers that are better than the hotel's company.

#126 koolatta

koolatta
            • 321 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:15 AM

Welcome cat bride '09!! Let us know if you need any assistence. This thread is filled with loads of information - you are going to love it, I do :-)
              http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#127 hulaqt

hulaqt
              • 18 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                i posted their website in this thread. I was not impressed. It depends on how much you care about photography. I know if I was eloping I'd use that as an opportunity to do some really cool photography after the wedding, because their are no guests to tend to.

There are cheaper phtoographers that are better than the hotel's company.
                Thanks, Morgan - Do you have the sites/emails for the "cheaper photographers" you mentioned? Or can you please direct me to a thread with them!

Thanks again for all of your posted info!

#128 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by hulaqt
                  Thanks, Morgan - Do you have the sites/emails for the "cheaper photographers" you mentioned? Or can you please direct me to a thread with them!

Thanks again for all of your posted info!
                  it's been so long since I looked, so I don't know off hand. I just remember finding people less expensive than the hotel photographer, but not so cheesy.

there is a compiled list of cancun/ riviera maya photographers on the forum. if you can't find it, let me know & I'll search.

#129 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:10 PM

here it is http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35088

#130 CatBride09

CatBride09
                    • 26 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:33 PM

Hi

Yes having a legal ceremony and its been confirmed for the 2nd December. I booked mine through thomas cook and they did all the chasing etc for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users