734 replies to this topic

#111 claire.cw.watson

claire.cw.watson
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:39 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morgan
    the WC email is posted somewhere in this thread. her name is Elena

i booked the wedding through the hotel WC, but booked our flights & rooms with a travel agent.

I was so happy with my wedding at the cat. they do an amazing job.
    Thank you Morgan! I also just looked at your photos. They are beautiful! The underwater pictures look amazing! Are the photos from different people, or did the photographer do them all? Looks like you had a perfect time. You and your man look fantastic.x

#112 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:04 AM

all those pictures were the same photographer. we flew her & her assistant in and they shot all weekend.

#113 claire.cw.watson

claire.cw.watson
      • 55 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:02 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        all those pictures were the same photographer. we flew her & her assistant in and they shot all weekend.
        Thanks again Morgan. I sent her an email, but she said she wont be doing anymore Mexico weddings. (Boo). She has passed my details onto a friend of hers, so we will see.
        I'll keep looking !

#114 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:32 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by claire.cw.watson
          Thanks again Morgan. I sent her an email, but she said she wont be doing anymore Mexico weddings. (Boo). She has passed my details onto a friend of hers, so we will see.
          I'll keep looking !
          Do I still have her contact info on this thread? I need to delete it.

OK i found where her website was posted in this thread. a mod is deleting it for me.

#115 DBnov09

DBnov09
          • 11 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:22 AM

I too just wanted to thank you Morgan for all your info/advice/help/pictures etc etc! It has really helped me in the planning process. It's obvious how wonderful your day was there, the pictures are stunning!
            thanks again!

#116 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:48 AM

don't forget to post your review and then link to it in this thread. Add anything to thise thread you can to help future brides. a lot of my info is out of date now. the salon wasn't there when i had my wedding.

#117 claire.cw.watson

claire.cw.watson
              • 55 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 08:53 PM

DBnov09 : Hey!

Have you had your wedding date confirmed yet? I request a date in Feb 2010 and have been told they wont be able to confirm until October. Little worried!

#118 hulaqt

hulaqt
                • 18 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:28 PM

Here is the WC's email addy: rivieramaya.guestservice@hoteles-catalonia.es

I was emailing Elena but just last week got an email from Marisol - both have been very easy to work with and very responsive!

Good luck!

Does anyone have photos of the bouquets that are available for the Renewal package??

#119 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:58 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by hulaqt
                    Here is the WC's email addy: rivieramaya.guestservice@hoteles-catalonia.es

I was emailing Elena but just last week got an email from Marisol - both have been very easy to work with and very responsive!

Good luck!

Does anyone have photos of the bouquets that are available for the Renewal package??
                    I have never seen pictures of the flowers online. They have a book of pictures that you flip through when you meet with them. I had my meeting a few hours after arriving.

There were some beautiful choices in the book & they could customize. I payed a few dollars extra & added birds of paridise to my bouquet.

all the flowers I have seen from there weddings have been great. I thought everything in the book looked really nice. I wasn't really picky. I just wanted a bright, tropical bouquet.

#120 hulaqt

hulaqt
                    • 18 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:01 PM

Has anyone used the hotel photographer??
                      Marisol gave me this email address and I've sent two emails with NO response (fotografirivieramaya@gmail.com)

We are eloping and just need a small photography package - anyone have any advice??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users