Destination Unknown

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Krose82

Krose82
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:02 PM

Hello!

My fiance and I have just decied on and started planning a destination wedding. We realized that we love the idea of gathering our closest family and friends and getting the heck out of dodge for our special day. We are having a problem still picking a destination. We have decided on Mexico or the Carribean. We are trying to find a location that is the best intrests of our guest's budget. So somewhere that is affordable but still beautiful and fun. Any advise or recommendations on location is extremely appriciated.

Look forward to chatting!

#2 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Krose82
      We realized that we love the idea of gathering our closest family and friends and getting the heck out of dodge for our special day.

Welcome! I love it, "getting the heck out of dodge" that is a GREAT way to put it! well no worries, everyone here is very helpful and there is a TON of information. If you need any suggestions on locations you will certainly find answers here!

#3 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
      • 466 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

Welcome to the forum! You should have no problem making a decision with this forum!

#4 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
        • 1,574 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:07 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! I vote for Puerto Vallarta, but, of course, I'm a trifle biased .

#5 Kelly C

Kelly C
          • 2,051 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:14 PM

Welcome to the forum...I'm sure you will find alot of great ideas. I vote for Cabo of course...I have guest flying from Chicago and their cost was $1,000 each for six days all inclusive. I think it a great price. We are watching the budget for our guest also.
            Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#6 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,921 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Krose82
              Hello!

My fiance and I have just decied on and started planning a destination wedding. We realized that we love the idea of gathering our closest family and friends and getting the heck out of dodge for our special day. We are having a problem still picking a destination. We have decided on Mexico or the Carribean. We are trying to find a location that is the best intrests of our guest's budget. So somewhere that is affordable but still beautiful and fun. Any advise or recommendations on location is extremely appriciated.

Look forward to chatting!
              Welcome! I am planning a wedding in Riviera Maya at Dreams Tulum... I was in the exact same place as you two months ago!! Fun and nerve racking. I live in Minneapolis- for RM you fly into Cancun and take a shuttle... kind of nice not to have a layover! Good luck with your plans and have fun with it! Remember that you can't please everyone.

#7 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
              • 856 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:55 PM

to the Forum and Happy Planning!!

#8 KLC77

KLC77
                • 2,207 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:57 PM

Welcome! You will find lots of info on many different locations here. I vote for Riviera Maya Mexico, but I might be biased... lol
                  ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#9 Angel

Angel
                  • 2,635 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:14 PM

Welcome to the forum.
                    There is a lot of info here and I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.
                    Happy Planning!!!

#10 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
                    • 5,705 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:53 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users