18 replies to this topic

#11 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jkcz0702
    We are doing one bag for couple, one for children and one gender specifc for singles.
    This is also what we did.

#12 Karinv7

Karinv7
    • 24 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:04 PM

We are doing one bag per couple and 1 bag for each single. I need to find different bags for the single guys!

#13 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
      • Banned
      • 1,051 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:00 PM

Ahhhh I see.....Maybe I am getting these OOT bags mixed up with favors? Are they the same thing? I'm such a dork LOL!

#14 Karinv7

Karinv7
        • 24 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

Well, our seating cards are shells that hold the placecards and after you can use as a picture frame, that's our favor. Then, we are going to put something personalized in the OOT bag also (koozie or mints? Not too sure yet) along with the other items. So I would say that they are kind of favors also.

http://www.mywedding....rd-holder.html

#15 merocket59

merocket59
          • 937 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 09:36 PM

An oot (out of town) bag is like an additional thing, some people do them as well as favors and give the favors at the wedding and oot bags in the rooms as a little welcome favor as a thank you for coming to stay for the wedding. Some people only give favors and some only give oot bags, but it is a personal choice based on finances and logistics of getting the oot bags to the locations etc. But the purpose of them is to thank the guest for traveling to your wedding and staying over somewhere.

#16 mtomas5555

mtomas5555
            • 156 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:13 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by merocket59
              An oot (out of town) bag is like an additional thing, some people do them as well as favors and give the favors at the wedding and oot bags in the rooms as a little welcome favor as a thank you for coming to stay for the wedding. Some people only give favors and some only give oot bags, but it is a personal choice based on finances and logistics of getting the oot bags to the locations etc. But the purpose of them is to thank the guest for traveling to your wedding and staying over somewhere.
              Thank you, MeRocket!
              That helped!!

-Melissa

#17 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
              • 1,266 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:14 AM

per couple. Be sure to add a guy thing. I added atomic travel clocks!

#18 Team Gracey

Team Gracey
                • 53 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:05 AM

We are also doing 1 per couple and then 1 for singles and kids. Unisex items are ideal (less things to buy) and we were even thinking of just buying the one time only use bags with a printed sticker label to put on them. Koozies, currency counter, agenda for the trip and a MX trinket to buy there. Not to make it too much of an expense, but something personable and nice.

#19 mforbes

mforbes
                  • 187 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:53 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Karinv7
                    We are doing one bag per couple and 1 bag for each single. I need to find different bags for the single guys!

I am planning on doing the same thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users