Sign in to follow this  
Davematthews16

OOT bag Question (don't laugh)

A lot of people including myself are doing one bag per couple/room. I am trying to put unisex stuff in my bags.

We are probably doing a bag per couple but adding 2 of some stuff, so they don't have to share everything. Then for people that aren't travelling as a couple, they each get their own bags.

Since we haven't got a finaly number yet, we bought a bunch of bags. If there are enough bags for each person to get them, we will probably do that.

We are doing one bag per couple, and one bag for singles, and a bag for each child.

Now that I read this post, I am torn up on the single bags... should they be gender specific?

One bag per couple here too! Crikey, it would get REALLY expensive if we were trying to give a bag each!

Once I find out how many kids will be in attendance, then they'll obviously get a bag each... wink.gif

our items in the oot bags are unisex. well, they are more of a welcome bag. we bought personalized koozies and chapsticks along with small bottles of lotions to go inside. but i think you can do whatever you want.