Photo

Trash your Dress Day

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cancunbride

cancunbride
  • 531 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:58 PM

Anyone getting married at Dreams, Cancun...who are you using as a photographer for your trash your dress day..

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 jaymielee

jaymielee
    • 19 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:56 AM

I'm getting married at Dreams Cancun in May 2009. I'm flying in Nathaniel Thompson (He's from Santa Barbara and is actually on this forum from time to time - Nathaniel Thompson Photography, Santa Barbara, Southern California, Destination Wedding Photographer, Photojounalist ). Anyways he will be with us for 4 days and the plan is to have him shoot us the day before the wedding, the wedding day and then a trash the dress session the day after. I'm really excited to have him there with us! He does great work! I'm not too sure where we will do the trash the dress session. I'm going down there for a site visit in October so I might take a look around the area for possibly a different location for that particular shoot. We'll see though.

Are you planning on staying at the resort for yours or going elsewhere?

#3 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:02 AM

I am having Cecila Dumas. If you plan on doing them at the resort make sure they are approved by the WCs there because of their new vendor rules. I had hired and had approved Cecilia before they had the new vendor rules.

#4 cancunbride

cancunbride
        • 531 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:47 PM

Anyone taking a photographer on May 14, 2009 to Cancun with them who would be willing to do a TDD shoot with me and FI on 05.14.09??

#5 PaulaV

PaulaV
          • VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:49 PM

I was married at Dreams, but did my TTD in Playa del Carmen with Sol Tamargo.
            See my siggy link.
            She covers the Cancun area as well.

#6 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jaymielee
              I'm getting married at Dreams Cancun in May 2009. I'm flying in Nathaniel Thompson (He's from Santa Barbara and is actually on this forum from time to time - Nathaniel Thompson Photography, Santa Barbara, Southern California, Destination Wedding Photographer, Photojounalist ). Anyways he will be with us for 4 days and the plan is to have him shoot us the day before the wedding, the wedding day and then a trash the dress session the day after. I'm really excited to have him there with us! He does great work! I'm not too sure where we will do the trash the dress session. I'm going down there for a site visit in October so I might take a look around the area for possibly a different location for that particular shoot. We'll see though.

Are you planning on staying at the resort for yours or going elsewhere?
              Check that he is approved because I have been told NO outside vendors only Juan Navarro or Claudia Rodriguez are allowed. They've stopped all outside vendors. I'd hate for you to get there and be told you can't use him!

#7 cancunbride

cancunbride
              • 531 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:12 AM

I just spoke with Claudia, she stated that TTD session for 2 hours the day after is $800.00

#8 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:42 AM

Holy crap - try Cancun Studios they just emailed me some good prices but we just can't afford to do it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users