Sign in to follow this  
Martha

Changing Neckline to Sweetheart? Please Help.

I remember reading on here a while back that someone was getting their neckline changed from strapless to sweetheart...I really wanna see pictures!

I want to get mine changed because my new dress is kinda boring. I got it in almost 2 weeks ago and haven't posted because it s ginormous and it falls off. I can't even hold it up to take pictures. I had to get it 2 sizes to big just in case I gained too much baby weight.

Anyhow.....pictures? Please. Pretty please.

Edyta and Christa wore the same dress and I think Edyta changed hers to a sweetheart...try looking for their photos.

My dress was also a sweetheart also, and I loved it

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

I was actually thinking about this as well! I haven't looked into it too much but I heard of a great seamstress in my area. You'll have to keep in touch and let me know what you come up with. I will do the same.

I changed my 1st dress from a strapless to a v-neck front and back. I was not happy with the outcome of the dress. After going back and forth , I bought a 2nd dress that I love!!!

JustMartha,

Mine is a sweetheart. I originally thought I'd get just a normal strapless dress but when I saw my dress, that was it for me. :) YOu may really love it, too!

I think it's a more flattering cut too. Def do a sweetheart- it's more flattering to a woman's figure than the straight across cut in my opinion.

Martha, I had my neckline changed from straight strapless to a sweetheart neckline. I'm going for my final fitting this weekend, so I will take pics and show you. I saw it a month ago, and it looked so much better. I felt like it was too high for my body, and I wanted more cleavage, so I'm happy I had it changed. Here is the before pic:

Click the image to open in full size.

I love the sweetheart neckline!! Do you have a pic of what your new dress resembles, Martha? I'm dying to see what the other expecting brides are wearing!!