Changing Neckline to Sweetheart? Please Help.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Martha

• VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:38 PM

I remember reading on here a while back that someone was getting their neckline changed from strapless to sweetheart...I really wanna see pictures!

I want to get mine changed because my new dress is kinda boring. I got it in almost 2 weeks ago and haven't posted because it s ginormous and it falls off. I can't even hold it up to take pictures. I had to get it 2 sizes to big just in case I gained too much baby weight.

Anyhow.....pictures? Please. Pretty please.

#2 Christine

• VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:56 PM

Edyta and Christa wore the same dress and I think Edyta changed hers to a sweetheart...try looking for their photos.
    My dress was also a sweetheart also, and I loved it
    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:51 PM

I hope you find what you are looking for Martha!

#4 jreule

• 160 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:56 PM

I was actually thinking about this as well! I haven't looked into it too much but I heard of a great seamstress in my area. You'll have to keep in touch and let me know what you come up with. I will do the same.

#5 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:45 AM

I'm changing mine into a sweetheart but don't have my dress yet.

#6 Golden

• 354 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:01 AM

I changed my 1st dress from a strapless to a v-neck front and back. I was not happy with the outcome of the dress. After going back and forth , I bought a 2nd dress that I love!!!

#7 Copita

• 979 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:23 AM

Mine is a sweetheart. I originally thought I'd get just a normal strapless dress but when I saw my dress, that was it for me. :) YOu may really love it, too!

#8 jajajaja

• VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:46 AM

I think it's a more flattering cut too. Def do a sweetheart- it's more flattering to a woman's figure than the straight across cut in my opinion.
                Happily married since 2008

#9 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
                • 3,405 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:55 AM

Martha, I had my neckline changed from straight strapless to a sweetheart neckline. I'm going for my final fitting this weekend, so I will take pics and show you. I saw it a month ago, and it looked so much better. I felt like it was too high for my body, and I wanted more cleavage, so I'm happy I had it changed. Here is the before pic:
                  Click the image to open in full size.

#10 KarmaB

• 796 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:10 PM

I love the sweetheart neckline!! Do you have a pic of what your new dress resembles, Martha? I'm dying to see what the other expecting brides are wearing!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users